1. May 3, 2015  

WTS Magic Rooster Egg

I have 1 extra Magic Rooster Egg mount up for sale. http://www.wowhead.com/item=49290/magic-rooster-egg

Considering rarity of this mount price is 300 coins. Please, do not make stupid replies, I'll ask moderator to take proper actions against you.

Trade will be done over "Trading system" (note that I have to put 90k+ gold for auction that's why I'm making this thread). For more information please do not hesitate to ask me here or in a PM.

2. May 3, 2015  
    If I had the coins I would be very interested to buy that, however at the moment I don't. I'm curious though as to how you came across multiple Rooster mounts? You say "I have 1 extra" as if you have/have had multiple, and as far as I know it was only ever obtainable through the lottery so I'm curious to know how you managed to have more than one? Did you win the lottery multiple times?

3. May 3, 2015  
    If I had the coins I would be very interested to buy that, however at the moment I don't. I'm curious though as to how you came across multiple Rooster mounts? You say "I have 1 extra" as if you have/have had multiple, and as far as I know it was only ever obtainable through the lottery so I'm curious to know how you managed to have more than one? Did you win the lottery multiple times?
    I've won lottery once and I've been gifted once by a close friend :)

4. May 11, 2015  

5. May 20, 2015  

6. May 20, 2015  
    Rare..yes. Worth 10 Gurth HC's? No.
    Edited: May 20, 2015

7. May 21, 2015  

8. May 22, 2015  
    I have 1 extra Magic Rooster Egg mount up for sale. http://www.wowhead.com/item=49290/magic-rooster-egg

Considering rarity of this mount price is 300 coins. Please, do not make stupid replies, I'll ask moderator to take proper actions against you.

Trade will be done over "Trading system" (note that I have to put 90k+ gold for auction that's why I'm making this thread). For more information please do not hesitate to ask me here or in a PM.
    i give 280 coins, if u are interested.

9. May 22, 2015  

10. May 27, 2015  
    Bump, still selling. Person above is not responding.

11. June 8, 2015  
    Bump. Since I managed to get some coins I needed over trading by selling gold, I'll set new price to 250 coins. Can put auction immediately if you are interested in buying. Pm if you have any questions.

12. Bump, back from vacation. 250 coins.

12 Last