1. May 4, 2015  

Accounts creation and google

Hi errybody,
    Has anyone of you multiboxers encountered this issue when you create several gmail accounts, after you created a few (this happened to me on my third account creation) google asks to verify youself via phone number. Is there any way around it, or you just have to get 20 phone numbers somewhere D: ?

2. May 4, 2015  
    Hi errybody,
    Has anyone of you multiboxers encountered this issue when you create several gmail accounts, after you created a few (this happened to me on my third account creation) google asks to verify youself via phone number. Is there any way around it, or you just have to get 20 phone numbers somewhere D: ?
    just give the no which u r using in old accounts it doesn't matter .... there is no need of 1 number for 1 account u can use same number in many accounts ....

3. May 4, 2015  
    why do u use many accs? Just take 1-3 gmails with ~10 symbols. Use dots between symbols and get 40+ accounts separate on that accs.

4. May 5, 2015  
    You can use android device to make several gmail accounts without giving your phone number to google.

5. May 25, 2015  
    why do u use many accs? Just take 1-3 gmails with ~10 symbols. Use dots between symbols and get 40+ accounts separate on that accs.
    oh yea. how dumb of me. i completely forgot about the email aliases you can use in gmail.

you can have a base gmail address like: [email protected]
    and then add alias tags on it like: [email protected]
    it will send to the same address, and flag it as an alias email.
    you can also do [email protected] and it sends it to the same address
    or [email protected] etc

dots/periods are removed when it hits gmail servers.
    + symbol lets you chain aliases
    there are some other symbols too - i forgot which ones.

as for phone number issue - you can use same phone number. someone already said that though.

6. I ran into this recently and had no issue with giving the same phone number for my last few accounts

Edit - opps already covered