1. Symbiosis in duels.

Just had a couple random duels with a mage. We continued to re-duel for quiet time without having cooldowns and while I didn't use it, at one point where I didn't had anything, I popped a Dispersion and actually pulled that one out for me.
    We then got into a little discussion about it - was it fair? I was trying to find such discussion on retail forums, but for some reason I couldn't find any.
    I usually don't use it, cause most of the time I don't have anything on me or I just can handle it without taking advantage of it, but what do you guys think?

TL;DR - Fairness of Symbiosis in self-buffed duels?

2. Well why wouldnt it, I mean its part of a druid. If you have a spell from symbiosis available to you, why not use it.

But its just me

3. I's a duel, there is no rule in what you can and can't do. I see paladins using lay on hands, and people raging about it. Just ignore it and keep using whatever spell you got.

4. Honestly i see alot of players cry about using certain spells, they miss the fact that only good players will use their character to their full potential.
    Edited: April 27, 2015

5. "By the end of the day...DO WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANNA DO" - Hodgetwins

6. The point of this question was that - Symbiosis actually require a different player to be a part of. I mean, it's arguable whether Lay of Hands are fair/unfair, nonetheless it's fully Paladins spell, while "Symbiosis" technically is mine, I need a third person to gain advantage of it.
    For example if we would duel on a server with 2 players online, I wouldn't be able to do that. That's why I thought of this.

7. The point of this question was that - Symbiosis actually require a different player to be a part of. I mean, it's arguable whether Lay of Hands are fair/unfair, nonetheless it's fully Paladins spell, while "Symbiosis" technically is mine, I need a third person to gain advantage of it.
    For example if we would duel on a server with 2 players online, I wouldn't be able to do that. That's why I thought of this.
    you're looking at wrong, Symbiosis is part of your skill-set, it changes based on whose targeted by it but still part of it nonetheless.

8. May 7, 2015  
    you guys see it in wrong way... if the symbiosis spell is a part of a druid right! But that buff what the druid gets when uses symbiosis on other player it isn't! If you can duel 2v2 than it's right b'cuz that 2 is buffing each others! but no a duel is 1v1 wher you cannot buff symbiosis on your partner b'cuz there's no partner. yes the symbiosis spell is no problem but the buff/spell what the druid got from it that1s the problem. -.- serously gus.

9. May 7, 2015  
    K then try to think like this.What if that mage was in group with shaman and sham. poped bl. before duel start would it be fair?Haters gonna say it isnt same stuff but it is in the end.He benefited from party member same as you while alone it wouldnt be possible.So yeah fair duels are done without anyone in party!If you can use it while solo then why not.Cheers!

10. May 7, 2015  
    just buff the mage u'll get ice block and he'll get healing touch, 'nuff said

11. May 7, 2015  
    Roll a druid if you are jealous of them.

12. May 7, 2015  
    just buff the mage u'll get ice block and he'll get healing touch, 'nuff said
    duel is still 1v1 you cannot buff a mage with symbiosis b'cuz there you are alone! (or should be.) With this thinking I go invite a full raid group buff myself up like hell and I go out from the capitol for some duels.... totaly fair. way of a duel: Selfbuff. no other stuff.