1. May 4, 2015  

AV, Isle PT 2.

Hello,

Old thread can be found here.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....e-SotA-AV-Isle

Reviving the topic because it is still a problem. I did what Jakkre said. It works guaranteed. Now the problem is, the only thing that pops is still Isle and AV, which I do NOT enter. Now I wait 15+ minutes for anything but those 2, just leaving queue, leaving queue. FUN MAN.

Have also got caught a couple of times where I was pretty sure it would not be Isle and of course I enter and what do you know, 2 Isle of Conquests going on, one with 40, one with 10 players.

Why can there not be a WSG, AB, EotS, SotA all going on at the same time? Explain please, because this crap is just pissing me off to no end.

2. May 4, 2015  
    Also quoting from old thread.

Lynea
    "IMHO, you should be thanking your lucky stars. SotA, AV and IoC and how they are scripted at the moment on WotLK is why I don't queue BGs on there anymore. My opinion may change if they ever get properly scripted, but I'm really not a fan of getting one-shotted by people in Demolishers, having to spend 10 min running just to resurrect just because a graveyard bugged out, etc. No thanks."

ON POINT.

3. May 5, 2015  
    I hope this thread don't get closed without any reason like the last one. I do agree it's a serious issue and i hope warmane do something about it like lowering the chance to open those bgs instead of smaller bgs such as WSG AB and others.

4. May 5, 2015  
    Enable/fix or do whatever it takes for Specific queue to work again for christ's sake.

5. May 6, 2015  
    Enable/fix or do whatever it takes for Specific queue to work again for christ's sake.
    Going to bump everyday because this sucks.

6. May 7, 2015  
    I dont understand ur problem. There are always small BGs runing. Use /who and count the 10 and 15 man BGs. There are always plenty of them runing at the same time.

7. May 7, 2015  
    The /who list cuts off at 49. That's what I mean when I got caught by an Isle. There was one going on with 40, one with 10. That means the list showed 49 of the 50 people all in an Isle of Conquest. I entered bg, hoping that both Isle were full....

This has happened a few times now. I only BG man, AV and Isle in Wotlk is a joke straight up.