1. May 5, 2015  
    You're telling me, that a class that has the highest damage output (or at least among the highest) is doing the highest damage output capable for it?

Gee, better start leveling up a combate rogue, wouldn't want to miss the flavor of the month.
    I lol'd :D It was the same at Cata start with the Mastery bug, then everyone forgot about Combat, even though it is supposed to be very strong. And look now :D

2. May 5, 2015  
    Gotta love dem warriors qq in forums.... lol did we rogues made qq threads like this about second wind or deep wounds and stuff? right now warriors aren't in very good condition to complain considering their class's " bugs " ,Synx7 is right maybe post it on bugtracker or something nuff of qqing about rogue's damage.

3. May 6, 2015  
    Because there wasn't full griev rogues 3 months ago..? Perhaps?
    When combat rogues started dealing this much damage they weren't full grievous, far from that... They had maybe 1 eventually 2 pieces of grievous.

I actualy expected to see comment like yours.

4. May 6, 2015  
    Gotta love dem warriors qq in forums.... lol did we rogues made qq threads like this about second wind or deep wounds and stuff? right now warriors aren't in very good condition to complain considering their class's " bugs " ,Synx7 is right maybe post it on bugtracker or something nuff of qqing about rogue's damage.
    If rogue is so good dps then why aren't you playing sub spec???

You know aswell something is wrong with combat dmg and you're just enjoying it.

If rogue works so perfectly why suddenly everyone changed to combat?

5. May 6, 2015  
    If rogue is so good dps then why aren't you playing sub spec???

You know aswell something is wrong with combat dmg and you're just enjoying it.

If rogue works so perfectly why suddenly everyone changed to combat?
    Same goes for.> Why every god damn warrior is playing arms? When fury has the best single target dps in the game? Oh yeah, mortal strike deep wounds ticking for 50k crits , slam crits 125k+ on clothers and broken mastery.God damn warriors poping all cds , bloodbath and bladestorm with sweping strikes and broken mastery procs, with a macro saying "" SuPerMANNN Kill ALLLlL ALLiynance"". Half of BG team-> dead
    No wonder why, and you're *****ing about Combat when Shadow insight and combat potency from main gauche is not even working. If anything , combat should've had more burst than in the stupid video that warrior posted. EVERY class standing still is prompt to be bursted down in seconds. Even affli locks can do that, way faster than rogues if agony reaches 10 stacks and then blow cds.
    & Meaps
    . Well, i remember i made some threads about spell reflect / deep wounds but they got deleted on sight. No issues on bugtracker too, can't find any. Guess theyre kept broken on purpose since every bloody player in MoP servers are warriors. most of them anyway
    Edited: May 6, 2015

6. May 6, 2015  

7. May 6, 2015  
    LOL this guy has a way with arguments,presuming i play combat rogue.Ask any of my friend here on warmane im a sub rogue at heart and always will be,been playing sub rogues ever since vanilla,made other classes as alts but always main toon has always been a rogue.I don't need game breaking bugs to win unlike some of dem warriors around... or more specifically a guy called srele96 ;) @Synx7 sorry didn't noticed that lol although i doubt devs prefer warriors over other classes but it could be entirely possible that you're right about it,who knows.

8. May 6, 2015  
    HAHAHAHA YES! xD Combat is awesome and I LOVE it! In wrath combat aint't great but in mop....

9. May 6, 2015  
    Complain more. Even tho i dont play combat.
    Your broken spell reflect is bugged since 1 month+ , nothing on bugtracker and threads about it are deleted on sight.
    You have ******ed dmg especially on clothers. My friend tested his warrior on my alt warlock and he bursted me in less than 3 seconds with 131k Slam crits and 220k crit execute. If thats not enough u also bypass their armor by 50% , like a free Find Weakness on Colossus smash.
    Bleeds ticking more than feral's bleeds , 52k crit last night.
    Don't even get me started.
    You warriors shouldnt complain a bit about other classes.
    You could totally avoid that burst by sitting in defence stance which is also broken , 25% DR ( gg blizzard) , u should've popped every deff cd and then counterburst and thats it.
    Every class's burst is the same if u just stand still and let him burst you. Not even mentioning that some spells/talents of combat rogues are not even working like Shadow Insight. Fury warriors burst me faster than that rogue in the video. Do you see me complaining and claiming theyre bugged?
    Baddie
    Edit: Yeah, just a warrior earlier hit me once with Mortal strike and my health dropped to almost 30% , "working as intended"

I agree with this guy ^^

10. May 7, 2015  
    LOL this guy has a way with arguments,presuming i play combat rogue.Ask any of my friend here on warmane im a sub rogue at heart and always will be,been playing sub rogues ever since vanilla,made other classes as alts but always main toon has always been a rogue.I don't need game breaking bugs to win unlike some of dem warriors around... or more specifically a guy called srele96 ;) @Synx7 sorry didn't noticed that lol although i doubt devs prefer warriors over other classes but it could be entirely possible that you're right about it,who knows.

you got a proof i am using game breaking bugs to win? first post proof then call someone out, go play sub if combat's dmg isn't bugged, even warrior can't 1 shot people like rogue.

11. May 7, 2015  
    Same goes for.> Why every god damn warrior is playing arms? When fury has the best single target dps in the game? Oh yeah, mortal strike deep wounds ticking for 50k crits , slam crits 125k+ on clothers and broken mastery.God damn warriors poping all cds , bloodbath and bladestorm with sweping strikes and broken mastery procs, with a macro saying "" SuPerMANNN Kill ALLLlL ALLiynance"". Half of BG team-> dead
    No wonder why, and you're *****ing about Combat when Shadow insight and combat potency from main gauche is not even working. If anything , combat should've had more burst than in the stupid video that warrior posted. EVERY class standing still is prompt to be bursted down in seconds. Even affli locks can do that, way faster than rogues if agony reaches 10 stacks and then blow cds.
    & Meaps
    . Well, i remember i made some threads about spell reflect / deep wounds but they got deleted on sight. No issues on bugtracker too, can't find any. Guess theyre kept broken on purpose since every bloody player in MoP servers are warriors. most of them anyway
    So you are basicly saying combat is bugged aswell, and i see here you are the one who is crying about warrior bugs, go and report it then and don't sell that **** to me!

If your topic was deleted or bug report whatever its only your fault, and i don't give a damn about it and your sucky arguments. By what you said its "yes rogue is as bugged as warrior and even more" that's what i can see in your post.

Keep crying about warriors, you suck if u cant win as combat.

12. May 7, 2015  
    You all know damn well that warriors, warlocks, mages, druids, and DK's have a "kill everything" macro.
    Actually, all classes do.

And blade flurry isn't "working" like sweeping strikes, it just hits those around the target, like auto-attacking the guy and his four companions. For 40% of the damage.

Don't be a biased inbred when the class made to kill as fast as possible, gets to kill as fast as possible.

Oh and a combat rogue always had the chance to kill in less than four seconds. Trust me, been using combat for PvP since i started playing WoW in Wrath.

And shadow blades, blade flurry and killing spree will kill a warr when he gets close to half hp. Well. Most of the time.

Tl;Dr: git gud, little bobby.
    Edited: May 7, 2015

13. May 7, 2015  
    So you are basicly saying combat is bugged aswell, and i see here you are the one who is crying about warrior bugs, go and report it then and don't sell that **** to me!

If your topic was deleted or bug report whatever its only your fault, and i don't give a damn about it and your sucky arguments. By what you said its "yes rogue is as bugged as warrior and even more" that's what i can see in your post.

Keep crying about warriors, you suck if u cant win as combat.
    Once again fuc.khead, i repeat myself, i dont play combat.
    Second of all, my threads and topics about ur ****ing bugged 50k bleed ticks and broken spell reflect are deleted not because its my fault, Its just the fact that they dont wanna fix them because 70% of MoP's population are warriors.
    You cried in the first place about combat rogues by making the thread, and theyre bugged in a negative way.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=84654/bandits-guile And 1 more which doesnt work.
    Enjoy ur broken faceroll class and climb to 3k rating. Keep defending ur class, pathetic ****er

14. May 7, 2015  
    you got a proof i am using game breaking bugs to win? first post proof then call someone out, go play sub if combat's dmg isn't bugged, even warrior can't 1 shot people like rogue.
    Typical warrior defending his class. Seen a lot of you in retail , the Old Taste for blood. You could just faceroll till u u stack that heroic strike and boom. 300k crit.
    gotta tell u again:
    EVERY class standing still is prompt to be bursted down in seconds by ANY class. I can burst faster than ur stupid rogue friend even with my affli lock, way faster.

Come with better arguments please, or better yet stfu.

15. May 7, 2015  
    Guess theyre kept broken on purpose since every bloody player in MoP servers are warriors. most of them anyway
    Your thoughtlessness is infinite. I regret your stupidity.

. Well, i remember i made some threads about spell reflect / deep wounds but they got deleted on sight.
    gj on making forum threads "hi, spell reflekt bugd pls fix warmane bad lel", instead doing a research on bugtracker and eventually report that bug.

No issues on bugtracker too, can't find any.
    I am a wizard:

http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/13424
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/12360
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/9054
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/7108
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/6919

Spoiler: Show

First 1234 Last