1. May 4, 2015  

No mazz in low level?

I came to this server even being Spanish , because it is one that shows more people connected , my question is , why do I see many characters on my level, my same areas but nobody uses the Dungeon Finder ?
    I've been wanting to do for a level 15 , I 'm 20 now, and nothing, no players in dungeon finder, only me

2. May 5, 2015  
    Most likely not many people queueing for it. If you find people in your level range, I suggest grouping up with them and then queuing for dungeon finder. Also, are you queuing as a DPS? Wait time for DPS is usually much much more then say a tank or a healer.
    Good luck :)

3. May 5, 2015  
    I don't understand, is more fun play with people and kill bosses.
    And no, i'm try to find people as a tank, and don't find any DPS and Healer

4. May 5, 2015  
    The way I did it when I wanted to queue for rdf was
    /who 20-30
    If I'm somewhere between that level, it will show you everyone who's online in that level range. So I just whispered people and asked them if they want to do dungeon. Same applies for any other level range.

5. May 8, 2015  
    The quests awards a lot of experience without needing to depend on anybody.

6. May 8, 2015  
    The quests awards a lot of experience without needing to depend on anybody.
    Yes indeed. How very enlightening. Go gather for me 7 mushrooms, 4 petals and 1 egg. Or... do a dungeon with 4 more people, because social stuff and all, kill some bosses, have some fun, get some loot, experience some lore. Leveling is not about the ****ing numbers in the experience bar unless you've done it a hundred times.

This situation has existed for as long as I can remember. I've played here for roughly 4.5 years and haven't done more than 15 dungeons while leveling. People just want to speedhack their way through quests as fast as possible so they can experience the dank end-gamez.

7. May 9, 2015  
    Its to easy to get to 80 so ppl don't really see the point in losing time with RDF when all the good items they find will be outdated 1 or 2 hours after if they continue doing quests...
    Also, the time that u invest in RDF will put you behind on leveling, when compared with someone that´s is the same level then u but continues doing Quests while you go dungeons.

Bottom line - To easy to level up, no point in RDF till you get to 80lvl :(

8. May 9, 2015  
    Its to easy to get to 80 so ppl don't really see the point in losing time with RDF when all the good items they find will be outdated 1 or 2 hours after if they continue doing quests...
    Also, the time that u invest in RDF will put you behind on leveling, when compared with someone that´s is the same level then u but continues doing Quests while you go dungeons.

Bottom line - To easy to level up, no point in RDF till you get to 80lvl :(
    See? This kind of thinking pisses me off. I'm really looking forward to the x1 rates.

9. May 9, 2015  
    The amount of fun I had when I was leveling (and) new to the game can't be compared to almost any dungeon/raid I've done on level 80.

10. May 14, 2015  
    Leveling is not about the ****ing numbers in the experience bar unless you've done it a hundred times.
    to you it may not be, to some it is. how others decide to go about their game experience shouldn't be any of your concern.