1. May 5, 2015  

WOTLK: BQL and Sindy Question

Howdy!

Was just wondering if anyone had issues with the flames not showing purple screen on BQL? It doesn't notify me whenever I have flames on my Hunter and Spriest. No arrow, no purple screen nothing. It was working fine a few weeks ago but suddenly stopped working.

Also with Sindy on the 3rd phase too, it doesn't notify me anymore if I have tomb.

Is this an issue with DBM? Has anyone had the same problem too?

Thanks in advance guys! :)

2. May 5, 2015  
    Yws. Get the DBM reset macro and it will work fine again. Put it in your spell bar and klick it few times b4 an encounter.

3. May 5, 2015  
    Yws. Get the DBM reset macro and it will work fine again. Put it in your spell bar and klick it few times b4 an encounter.
    Hello, was trying to find the reset macro for DBM but I get nothing. Is the recount macro the same as this one?

4. May 5, 2015  
    I don't understand why people can't watch their debuffs? Even use an addon like Satrina Buff Frames and enlarge your debuffs if needed.

5. May 5, 2015  
    I don't understand why people can't watch their debuffs? Even use an addon like Satrina Buff Frames and enlarge your debuffs if needed.
    Buff watching is extremely ineffective (in my opinion) compared to the screen tinting that ought to be occurring, but is not.

6. May 5, 2015  
    Buff watching is extremely ineffective (in my opinion) compared to the screen tinting that ought to be occurring, but is not.
    And relying on something that isn't 100% will never be a good method of handling mechanics.
    Next I'll see someone talking about how DBM is a solid addon to rely on.

7. May 6, 2015  
    And relying on something that isn't 100% will never be a good method of handling mechanics.
    Next I'll see someone talking about how DBM is a solid addon to rely on.
    I mean, it's not 100% because of bugs. You can't rely on DBM because Molten's encounters have incorrect timers and ability orders and whatnot - that isn't the addon's fault, though.

8. May 6, 2015  
    I mean, it's not 100% because of bugs. You can't rely on DBM because Molten's encounters have incorrect timers and ability orders and whatnot - that isn't the addon's fault, though.
    The point he's trying to make is that people rely on crutches instead of playing the game as it was originally intended.

9. May 6, 2015  
    Better make Power Auras for Swarming Flames/Tomb instead of using DBM if you really need it that much...
    I don't even use DBM, and generally my reaction time improved because I stopped relying on addon especially considering how buggy it is + Warmane's different timers etc.

10. May 6, 2015  
    The point he's trying to make is that people rely on crutches instead of playing the game as it was originally intended.
    I'm both unsure this was his point - as he recommends a buff addon himself - and scornful of it - because the game was clearly "intended" to be played a variety of ways, including with addons.

Better make Power Auras for Swarming Flames/Tomb instead of using DBM if you really need it that much...
    Power Auras is equally unreliable with Molten's buggy handling of buffs/debuffs gained. I have to keep buffs in my combat text, even though it's annoying as hell, because my Hot Streak procs are frequently "buried" and don't show up on PA, even though I'm getting them.