1. May 5, 2015  

A few issues

Last year I multiboxed and I followed the guide on here posted by Gteam and I had everything just fine, so I still roughly know what I'm doing, but it seems that I've missed a few things and I don't know if it's me or the ISboxer client, but I'd like to say ahead of time thank you to any and all of you that help me out here.

So after following the guide and getting things working pretty well I seem to have landed on an issue with a conflict between ISboxer and the Molten MoP client, when ever I start the client it always ask me to Agree to the Eula and the other contracts, but if I start the client on it's on it doesn't do this, oh and I'd like to mention that it doesn't seem to wanna remember my user name even though I have the "Remember My Username" box checked.

The other issue i'm having is my slave doesn't seem to wanna follow my commans when i'm on my master. i have IWT set up to G and FTL set up to F and no matter what I do it, my slave never seems to wanna follow the commands coming through Isboxer. Yes I have set things up through Isboxer and yes I have exported the changes to Innerspace.

So any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated and thank you again for your time.

Anyways I'm off to bed for a little bit and I'll be checking back in a few hours. Take care guys and have a great day.

P.S.

I'm playing on MoP Frostwolf horde and i'm looking for a MB Guild., if anyone's recruit plz feel free to leave your name and/or guild name and i'll looking for you when I log back in.

2. May 5, 2015  
    Something that happened to me when I came back, that caused this issue, was change the files in my WoW directory from read only to writable. I just Right-Clicked my WoW folder and unchecked the Read Only box and hit apply. I made this change to all folders and sub folders. After doing this I stopped getting the EULA each time.