1. May 5, 2015  

PVP essential - Paladin Protection spec - deleted by warmane

I would like to play World of Warcraft but... I have to play World of Warmane without ppal :<
    Tthese thigs are about CATA version, both neth and warsong realms.

-Protection Paladin talent abilities (HoR, SotR, AS) doesn't scale. It deals same dmg no matter if i have full eq weared or only shield in my off-hand.
    It hurts, even if i had 999ilvl those abilities always deal dmg as if i had 0ilvl... Prot paladin totaly unplayable.

- using sotr SotR removes buff from talent "Grand Crusader" if was active.

- if i have Glyph of Dazing Shield, daze lasts only for 5 sec if used on dummy lvl 85- and some mobs while should 10s. And "the daze effect is immune to skills/items that remove movement impairements or harmful spell effects." - blizzard said that.
    Actually every skill/item that remove movement impairements or harmful spell effects, removes my daze... (BUG).

- Avenger's shield should use ranged attack hit chance but it is not possible to be dodged/parried/blocked because it is spell.
    "Avenger's Shield will avoid bouncing to and breaking crowd controlled targets. This is an offensive smart spell.".

I'm afraid i will find many more...

Please tell me what to do.

2. May 5, 2015  
    I would like to play World of Warcraft but... I have to play World of Warmane without ppal :<
    Tthese thigs are about CATA version, both neth and warsong realms.

-Protection Paladin talent abilities (HoR, SotR, AS) doesn't scale. It deals same dmg no matter if i have full eq weared or only shield in my off-hand.
    It hurts, even if i had 999ilvl those abilities always deal dmg as if i had 0ilvl... Prot paladin totaly unplayable.

- using sotr SotR removes buff from talent "Grand Crusader" if was active.

- if i have Glyph of Dazing Shield, daze lasts only for 5 sec if used on dummy lvl 85- and some mobs while should 10s. And "the daze effect is immune to skills/items that remove movement impairements or harmful spell effects." - blizzard said that.
    Actually every skill/item that remove movement impairements or harmful spell effects, removes my daze... (BUG).

- Avenger's shield should use ranged attack hit chance but it is not possible to be dodged/parried/blocked because it is spell.
    "Avenger's Shield will avoid bouncing to and breaking crowd controlled targets. This is an offensive smart spell.".

I'm afraid i will find many more...

Please tell me what to do.
    Soo I read all that and the only thing I can say is...why are you playing a tank in PvP...not like Prot is as useful as Bear or Blood.

3. May 5, 2015