1. May 6, 2015  
    Wat? Where did I mention custom UIs? That is a screenshot from one of Bajheera's videos, that's why it has a black rectangle at the bottom left where his cam is while streaming.
    Didn't realize it was from a video. I assumed you said that since it was from retail, that meant that you can't have UI mods on private servers. Disregard this.

2. May 6, 2015  
    Rogue 666 : I hope you are just trolling because i will loose hope in humanity if you are really serious ,sincerly you are putting a lot of funny words on one sentence like "skill,l2p,nerds,2k7,wor,lock",you are not helping any body with your answers,you can stay on your hight skill tower and spare our life from this agony.

3. May 6, 2015  
    1st of all i am not defending warrior,i am just disguist of you nerds whine over the poor class,beccause of bleed bug and spell reflect only,it's pathetic,if i were you i would quit the game already,my warr is 2.7k so my lock too 2.6k,so stop *****in and l2p or qut,you can't handle bugs it seems lel.

Warrior is not easy to play as you think,many ppl rolled warriors on warmane,and yet they are 2k with 140-200 wins lel
    My warr got 211 wins and less than 40 looses or even 30 looses at 2724 rating now,so you wanna say i got the same skills with the 2k ones? (skill=using burst,defs,stuns in proper timing with high succes rotations)
    I suppose you will tell Lock is bugged too :D and easy to play?

P.S.Loosing to Dc/crashes or cheaters only,lost 4 times because keyboard failed me,aswell as 3 looses with personal mistakes. get rekt
    I see the only nerd here is yourself lol. Bragging how good you are and telling how did you lose games... who cares how did you lost your games.. play your game and enjoy it lol

4. May 6, 2015  
    it is from retail cuz i took it from one of bajheera's videos and covered the names (badly) :p, not to showcase bugged spellreflect but the other way around.
    Edited: May 6, 2015

5. May 6, 2015  
    Rogue 666 : I hope you are just trolling because i will loose hope in humanity if you are really serious ,sincerly you are putting a lot of funny words on one sentence like "skill,l2p,nerds,2k7,wor,lock",you are not helping any body with your answers,you can stay on your hight skill tower and spare our life from this agony.
    l2p nerd kiddo............................................. .....kek get krekt............................................. .............................k doe?

6. May 6, 2015  
    I see the only nerd here is yourself lol. Bragging how good you are and telling how did you lose games... who cares how did you lost your games.. play your game and enjoy it lol
    You red it,so you care by replying back,l2p kiddo

can't enjoy the game with such whiners around me,i must beat all those nerds in order to teach them 2 play or force them to quit,kek get krekt

7. May 6, 2015  
    You red it,so you care by replying back,l2p kiddo

can't enjoy the game with such whiners around me,i must beat all those nerds in order to teach them 2 play or force them to quit,kek get krekt
    what's your ingame name?

8. May 6, 2015  
    what's your ingame name?
    FotM******ationWarrior

Pretty sure that would be matching one.

9. May 7, 2015  
    You'll know i always say kek get krekt when i beat ppls after 30sec-1min,if you face me at 2.7k,otherwise you are nothing to me ,why i would say you my name.Come to 2.7 and find out kek

10. May 7, 2015  
    watch out we got a badass over here

11. May 9, 2015  
    You'll know i always say kek get krekt when i beat ppls after 30sec-1min,if you face me at 2.7k,otherwise you are nothing to me ,why i would say you my name.Come to 2.7 and find out kek
    On my screen you're banned. Hope you are.
    Warrior with 10keybind at most doing 120k slams and 50k bleed ticks crits, 8 sec SP , while sitting in def stance , claiming hes good. I dare you to play a balance druid, i doubt u'll reach at least 500 rating.
    Keep defending ur broken class, That shows how are the majority of warrior mains out there, defending their class desperately
    Edited: May 9, 2015

First 12