1. May 5, 2015  

2. May 5, 2015  
    I find it hilarious how 8/10 of those tent's are from a ret xD gg.

3. May 5, 2015  
    I find it hilarious how 8/10 of those tent's are from a ret xD gg.
    8/10? it was 10/10 from 1 ret only me and the other pala didnt aoe-d at this part of the fight

4. May 5, 2015  
    8/10? it was 10/10 from 1 ret only me and the other pala didnt aoe-d at this part of the fight
    Didn't the warrior proc any from bladestorm?o.o If not then okay that's ****ed up, think I got like 4 at most on that fight xD

5. May 6, 2015  
    Lies... gurthalak procs for paladins are fixed. Says so in the changelog. Nice photoshop skills, very nice.

6. May 6, 2015  
    Lies... gurthalak procs for paladins are fixed. Says so in the changelog. Nice photoshop skills, very nice.
    proove that this is not photoshop + they fixed it only for 1 spell what about the others? they still procing it l2p

7. May 6, 2015  
    They stopped Censure DoT's proccing Gurth...yes. But this is an AoE period in the fight, no Ret with a brain will Divine Storm with SoT. And taking into consideration the Amalgamation has 9 stacks and yet there is still bloods around, this shows that there is obviously more than 9 adds to hit, looking at the picture I would say his Divine Storm and Seal Of Righteousness hit well over 16 targets in one blow, 16x2 is 32 attacks, then add the possiblity he already did one Divine Storm just before this picture means 64 attacks where made at bare minimum, so this many gurth's is possible, just very very rare.

8. May 6, 2015  

9. May 6, 2015