1. May 5, 2015  

LF guild/Frostwolf

Preferably Horde, but Ali is an option. Right now i'm on my priest Qwenlynn and her sister Qweenlyn, feel free to message me in game. I'm fairly new to multiboxing, but have some exp, I also have a lot of experience on WoW retail and some experience here on Warmane.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you soon.

2. May 30, 2015  
    Is there any boxing guild on frostwolf/MOP???

I think, even though we cant do BGs, I'm gonna play MOP.
    Been trying Cata for a week. Its fun. But honestly I'd rather enjoy cata AND mop content than just cata content.
    At least we can do arenas and world pvp --- if i get the itch for BGs I'll go to cata or wotlk and play on the max-level PVP servers.

So whose up for a boxing guild on frostwolf????

(and - what should we roll? was thinking of doing 5PAL/5DK team as main team)

3. May 30, 2015  
    no BG fun No good.
    World pvp is fun, but only to a certain point.
    Arenas? Well do you know what queues for 5v5 would be? I guess not. Anyways have a good play on MOP... Its content certainly worth missing of BGs. :-\

4. May 30, 2015  
    no BG fun No good.
    World pvp is fun, but only to a certain point.
    Arenas? Well do you know what queues for 5v5 would be? I guess not. Anyways have a good play on MOP... Its content certainly worth missing of BGs. :-\
    whats the alternative then?
    CATA server is quite low pop. the CATA expansion itself was sortof a flop. the content on CATA doesnt seem to get as much attention as MOP since MOP is the latest expansion; so not only is there more new content but the old content will get restored faster. (look at changelogs, its noticeable)

WOTLK is really the only mainstay on molten. its the best expansion. but i was on WOTLK before the meltdown. did everything already that there is to do in WOTLK. dont feel like rebuilding all my teams if its just on the same content all over again; and then getting geared - all over again (i had 5 druid, 5 pala, 5 DK, 5 shaman, 5 hunter all geared over 5.5kgs and a few of them over 6kgs - both pve and pvp --- also had priests but they werent geared much when i quit --- and i mix/matched all teams together frequently especially for PVE content. in fact i did raids on timer with 5 mix/match teams. 1 from each class)

so between CATA and MOP i just dont see the reason to do CATA. ive been watching neltharion server pop slowly degrade for last 3 weeks. MOP is highest pop server now with merge (and it was high before merge on frostwolf).

the way I see it - going on MOP is:
    +new content
    +good expansion
    +faster delivery of old content
    +better talents / class balance
    +high pop healthy server
    +arenas
    +world pvp (more pop = more wpvp)
    -bg's

there's really only one tradeoff; and if i really miss BG's ill make a team or two on warsong.
    also there is the oFollow program which actually solves the MOP BG /follow issue. its been stated that its legit. also used on retail. so i can check that out later if i really want to do BGs on MOP.

im torn between MOP and CATA but really the only reason to do CATA is BGs. i just dont know if its good enough a reason.
    i could just raid stormwind and other ally cities and get my HKs and PVP gear without having to wait for queues at all :D

5. May 30, 2015  
    Well I didn't realize there are so many pluses in MOP.
    Probably its worth playing indeed.

6. June 1, 2015  
    i did raids on timer with 5 mix/match teams.
    What raids did you manage to solo in WotLK?

7. June 2, 2015  
    i finished every raid in the game.
    gunship, ICC, etc.
    as i was only 5boxing there were others in raid of course. not solo.
    gunship would be too hard solo boxing.

8. June 2, 2015  
    Oh ok. Thought you meant soloing everything