1. May 5, 2015  

Terrance of endless spring

Can anyone please explain the difference between retail and molten TOES. Since I couldn't find any thread with molten raid guides for MOP.
    Mainly the bugs..if there are any..
    it will help other new players a lot and thank you in advance :) .

2. May 5, 2015  
    You can find the list of ToES bugs on here:
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/projec...s?set_filter=1

Now, to go through the important ones
    - Players which are on the outer shrines when the Sha of Fear is defeated will get no loot, this is a core issue. (Core issues are very tricky to handle as it usually affects most of the scripts, one wrong move and a ton of other things will break)
    - No achievements
    - The Tsulong Sunbeam has a small chance of spawning inside a wall
    - Sha of Fear: Shadows of the Golden Lotus - people are complaining about the damage even tho it was reduced twice. The mobs sometimes cannot be attacked
    - Heroic mode not scripted, RF, 10 Normal and 25 Normal are available

3. May 6, 2015  
    You can find the list of ToES bugs on here:
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/projec...s?set_filter=1

Now, to go through the important ones
    - Players which are on the outer shrines when the Sha of Fear is defeated will get no loot, this is a core issue. (Core issues are very tricky to handle as it usually affects most of the scripts, one wrong move and a ton of other things will break)
    - No achievements
    - The Tsulong Sunbeam has a small chance of spawning inside a wall
    - Sha of Fear: Shadows of the Golden Lotus - people are complaining about the damage even tho it was reduced twice. The mobs sometimes cannot be attacked
    - Heroic mode not scripted, RF, 10 Normal and 25 Normal are available
    Yeah it's complaining when you face a mob what 3 hits you. sure it's only complaining...

cloth player: 2,5 hit
    leather: 3 (With cd almost 5)
    Mail: 4 same as leather
    Plate: almost 6!!! It's easy noob.

seriously dude... :D If you make something killable than noone 'complaining' about it! -.-
    Normal way it shouldn't be problem with 4-5 player in tyra--grevo gear 3(1tank or defensability plate, 1 burst dps and 1 bursthealer) player is fair enough for that mob... but while you cannot avid the huge aoe as you can on retail, than it's a bit 'hard' you know...
    there's two way to get rid of a problem what ppl 'complaining' about a lot... 1. you script it normal way and it's killable 2. nerf it as hell so means no problem to kill and everyone is happy!

4. May 6, 2015  
    im not sure what other ppl's problem with RF Terrace of Endless Spring is, i did a RF Terrace of Endless Spring yesterday with no problems and we defeated all bosses, including Sha of Fear.

im sure in can be improved on but its not that bad.

5. May 6, 2015  
    cloth player: 2,5 hit
    leather: 3 (With cd almost 5)
    Mail: 4 same as leather
    Plate: almost 6
    Then the raw weapon damage of the guardians or the calculation got messed up somewhere. I remember Shoot being 60k on a non geared character while testing.
    Anyway, the raw weapon damage should be 100k in 10 normal (weapon damage influences both shoot and dread spray), right now it seems like its double

6. May 6, 2015  
    Then the raw weapon damage of the guardians or the calculation got messed up somewhere. I remember Shoot being 60k on a non geared character while testing.
    Anyway, the raw weapon damage should be 100k in 10 normal (weapon damage influences both shoot and dread spray), right now it seems like its double
    that's not only a problem... that should be avoidable if you hide behind the pilars! But here it isn't

7. May 6, 2015  
    that's not only a problem... that should be avoidable if you hide behind the pilars! But here it isn't
    Oh no, Shoot cant be los-ed, idk about Dread Spray but there is a safe zone on which he will never cast it (on retail too). The only thing which you have to lost is the barrage, afaik that works unless it got broken like the damage.
    And i think i know what went wrong with the damage, it was reduced by resil and now it isn't... yea...

8. May 7, 2015  
    I see. So that phase going to be fixed soon? Just make it killable :D