1. May 5, 2015  

2h dk dps

So I'm not sure which is better Blood or Unholy DPS. Some context, I have shadowmourne. I want to use it in PvE, and recently I've been playing Unholy. In ICC 10, I'm doing about 12-14k DPS (5.6k gs) depending on the fight. I think the +13% magic damage debuff is really awesome, but I also like to top the charts all the time aswell. Would I experience higher DPS on blood spec?

PS. Frost spec is something I'm not interested in ATM, because I have S-mourne

2. May 5, 2015  
    Blood is viable afaik only on full-bis gear. So I'd suggest to continue rolling with Unholy and maybe check other spec trees/rotations to improve your dps.

3. May 6, 2015  
    Both specs are perfectly viable (and really good). While Blood will require you to have better gear to really start shining, you can still do decent dps with it while gearing up (typically you'd want around 50% ungemmed passive arp before starting to stack arp - which in turn favours blood).

However, UH is perfectly viable as an end-game spec, but you probably won't be topping the meters in most raids (you should be top-5 in most raids though, with SM).

4. May 8, 2015  
    DK are not made to rock DPS charts.
    But they have lots of overpowering tools.
    Only sad part is that UH pet dies very often, but still you can pull your part and even more.