1. May 12, 2015  

2. May 13, 2015  
    Let's ignore the fact that Daniel Bryan gave up the Intercontinental Championship.

;.;

on another note, I found JesyMynce
    He brings shame to the name.

And oh my.
    Edited: June 3, 2015

3. June 3, 2015  
    This thread is lol. I've had abuse in game for letting people know I'm female before - the whole girls don't play computer games thing is so 90s get with the times! Accept that girl gamers kick your butt and be a man about it ;)

4. June 3, 2015  
    This thread is lol. I've had abuse in game for letting people know I'm female before - the whole girls don't play computer games thing is so 90s get with the times! Accept that girl gamers kick your butt and be a man about it ;)
    I've noticed at least in games like League no-one cares if your a girl, one day a friend of mine called me "she" in chat and some person on our team flips their **** cos there is another girl and she doesnt feel lonely :) we had a nice little chat, shes bosnian and plays with her british boyfriend.

Yesterday I got into a game with 4 italians, and they started calling me sis and was really respectful towards me.

I don't get why most females put down males ingame for being sexist, not everyone is a twat, especially a premade of 4 itallian guys who's culture is known for being romantics and flirtatious.

5. June 3, 2015  
    If you're going to blatantly and constantly scream out that you have a ******, you deserve to get trolled, just like people who scream out that they have any kind of skill or whatever, regardless of their gender.
    I used to get offended when I got called dude or bro but now I'm cool with it, I can be a bro to people if they need me to be.

6. June 5, 2015  
    I've noticed at least in games like League no-one cares if your a girl, one day a friend of mine called me "she" in chat and some person on our team flips their **** cos there is another girl and she doesnt feel lonely :) we had a nice little chat, shes bosnian and plays with her british boyfriend.

Yesterday I got into a game with 4 italians, and they started calling me sis and was really respectful towards me.

I don't get why most females put down males ingame for being sexist, not everyone is a twat, especially a premade of 4 itallian guys who's culture is known for being romantics and flirtatious.
    Yeah most are cool and like in my guild it's no different no matter what your gender, but some are really weird when they find out you are female, I don't doubt there will be girls who try to use it to their advantage.

7. What an interesting array of posts established within this thread. Unfortunately, I had only located this thread today, and it is time to dismantle some posts. Just a note: I only do this when absolutely necessary.

Firstly:

My research which was approved by dozen of people
    The first fallacy of many. I simply don't have time to point them all out, unfortunately.

As an academic, in order to prove whether something is true, you need a sample that quantifies your data. A dozen people implies 12 or more. To quantify your data, to 'prove' it is true, you need a sample of thousands of participants, up to 10,000 people in your experiment. Based on your argument, it is unlikely that you used a figure this high in your experiment.

Secondly:

The results I posted are the results of my own community research commited by me and my executor fellow streamers. This is my own community social experiment associated with a Machinima creator Youtuber who created a funny machinima about women in World of Warcraft, followed by extreme debates in the comment section of the following machinima.
    My experiment proved that most of the guys in-game react in one specific way to when realising when there is a gamer girl infront of them. The social experiment shows off the relationships between people in-game. They do not differ from the relationships between people in online forums on famous or not so famous websites.
    So you are aware: a 'social' experiment in regards to academically 'proving' something is not sufficient. This must be an organised, motivated experiment that illustrates evidence from the experiment. If you do not publish the results gathered from your experiment, then your results are invalid, illegitimate, mean nothing. The purpose of academic 'proof' is to publish results given at the end of an experiment.

Also, I understand that you also have the data of the participants which you should be willing to share for their response. If you do not have this data, you would be breaching the data protection act, and you can be prosecuted for this.

To iterate, any findings not published is not legitimate in proving a valid experiment. Since this is a valid experiment with proof, then I am sure you can post the link providing all this data and evidence that you have collected from each participant, and your conclusion.

Finally, let me describe one final argument for you: in Academia - which is how your proof had taken place in controlled conditions as a psychologist - we have something called Common Knowledge. That is, if I find 5 sources describing something is true, then it is true, and I don't need any evidence. I am sure the arguments that Kemii and Shiina can find at least 5 people from this thread as a "source" to back up their claim.

Since you have no evidence claiming this experiment, they too could claim they have conducted their own research, used that as a source, and contradicted your argument.

Your entire post is a fallacy from the start, you cannot tell us the name of the person you conducted the experiment with, the conditions or details of experiment, how many participants - which you need to know according to the data protection act (or it is illegal) - the publication of thus research experiment, or any other details that has actually proven anything. Therefore, your post is a figment of your imagination - entirely made up.

These are only some of the issues wrong with your argument. To describe each one, in comprehensive detail, would take up (2 ^ 6) minutes, that is, 64 minutes.

First ... 345