1. May 6, 2015  

Ex-Lordaeron Twinks (Deathwing)

When are the good Lordaeron players going to start playing?. And is there any chance some of them will start on Alliance?

I'm hearing lots of good things about these great players and I cannot wait to see them in action !

I'm hoping to learn a lot from these players, like keybinds because I click my spells, and mouse-turning for example as keyboard-turning was acceptable on Ragnaros and most of us Ragnaros twinks do it.

I look forward to seeing equal amounts of twinks on both sides and seeing how these excellent Lordaeron players win every time (no pressure).

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Your friend, Crymore ;) :D :D xd xd xD XD fasfgsdknjgsdpmg,]dsfhdmf[hj[sdfkmh[dshmh[ds[fds

2. May 7, 2015  
    I gotta say, in all this time your trolling still hasn't lost its spark. Good going.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDD

3. May 7, 2015  

4. May 11, 2015  
    It appears that my post regarding the "good" Lordaeron twinks has struck a deep nerve with some of the children of this server and for this I can only apologise.
    My post was never intended to rile anyone up.

I can only apologise to the 79 Lordaeron community for insinuating that your players don't have any skill and that you need 8 players to beat 4 ragnaros players, which isn't true because I'm sure 7 of you could manage it.

Hope this clears everything up and I hope to see you in battlegrounds in future!

Your friend,

Crymore.
    Edited: May 11, 2015

5. May 11, 2015  
    It appears that my post regarding the "good" Lordaeron twinks has struck a deep nerve with some of the children of this server and for this I can only apologise.
    My post was never intended to rile anyone up.

I can only apologise to the 79 Lordaeron community for insinuating that your players don't have any skill and that you need 8 players to beat 4 ragnaros players, which isn't true because I'm sure 7 of you could manage it.

Hope this clears everything up and I hope to see you in battlegrounds in future!

Your friend,

Crymore.
    I smell "realmism" here :)

6. May 12, 2015  
    I smell "realmism" here :)
    I miss the 70s and their sexy banter.