1. May 7, 2015  

Looking for someone to play with?

So my freshman year of high school is coming to an end, and with that comes the summer; which means lots of free time to relax and play WoW. However....
    Just like every other lonely freshman who plays WoW, I have pretty much no friends that like WoW or have any interest in playing it. So, I thought I'd come here. I just torrented Mists recently (After having already played a few years of Wotlk) and must say that I love what they did with the game, the added conveniences here and there. It all seems like so much fun, but this game is boring without anyone to play with!

So... If anyone would like to roll new chars with me, hit me up on here on my Skype: popcornface101
    I'm a satirical SOAB who loves playing vidya and making really messed up but insanely funny jokes. I guess you could say I'm a bit easy to get along with.

Anywho, yeah if anyone wants to play just message me back. -Peace

2. May 11, 2015  
    Aww I knew no one when I started playing here too! You can always add me to your friends list if you are playing horde! You can find me on Slexia

3. May 11, 2015  
    Hey, look who is here :) If you are horde join the Fiona's caravan :)

4. May 11, 2015  
    Ooh look who is here, Mr Chewing gum himself! :)

5. May 11, 2015  
    Thats me rank 1 chewing gum eater on Sargeras :)

6. May 11, 2015  
    So pro! Haha :) I am rank 1 chewing gum supplier on sargeras ! :)

7. May 11, 2015  
    If you go Alliance, I'm sure there are some people willing to take you in as well. I could try to get you into my guild, Evil Gummybears.

8. May 14, 2015  
    If you go Alliance, I'm sure there are some people willing to take you in as well. I could try to get you into my guild, Evil Gummybears.
    Any guild named Evil Gummybears is OP as ****. No one going to **** with any Evil Gummy Bears! Them evil chewy delicious bastards :P