1. May 7, 2015  

can we prevent ******s from making raids?

So i joined a pug icc 10n group (I was 2nd/3rd to join). The raid composition was something like this: 4xpala(1 tank 3dps),2 druids(1 tank, 1 heal), 2 mages(myself included), 1 rogue, 1 holy priest.. At the start I told lead that raid composition is horrible and he should consider diversifying but he didnt listen to me. So, I waited like 20-30minutes to get the raid full. Once full, we cleared the mobs and then suddenly the 6.5k priest suggested that we need to change the composition and need a hunter. I don't mind the fact that the raid was really imbalanced but I got kicked even though there were 3 MDPS pala in the raid? How people can be so ******ed? It was so rude that they first made me wait 30 mns and then kicked me with such a lame excuse. I wish such *******s can be permanently banned. Having 6.5k GS priest don't mean you know in-and-out of the game.
    Edited: May 7, 2015

2. May 7, 2015  
    99% of the time you know when a raid is doomed to fail from minute 1. And if not, you know it before even reaching the first boss. From your post, it is pretty clear you knew what would happen.

So, next time, just leave the raid before you get saved.

3. May 7, 2015  
    Yep and Alt+F4 and they're f***ed cause the instance will be full for the newcomer while your body is still inside.

4. May 8, 2015  
    Yep and Alt+F4 and they're f***ed cause the instance will be full for the newcomer while your body is still inside.
    Or just leave without any drama so you don't waste anyone else's time or your own :)

5. May 10, 2015  
    I know the feeling and it sucks. My only tip to you is to find a casual raiding guild, this rarely/never happens in a friendly guild.