1. May 7, 2015  

About the quality of the MoP servers

Hey guys , i'm a former player of molten and i am considering coming back to the game. I noticed Molten now has 2 MoP servers...
    Are they decent quality -wise? Im referring to bugs - stuff working as intended?
    Sure there will be some bugs, but are they gamebreaking?

Thanks for ur time.
    Thunderfall.

2. May 7, 2015  
    There are alot of bugs atm but they're getting fixed fast so I'd say you start playing on MoP servers.

I would also suggest starting on Sargeras as content and bug fixes are released in Sargeras first.

3. May 7, 2015  
    They are both ok I guess, i would stick to Frostwolf tho because Sargeras is heavily underpopulated and even completely empty at certain times.

4. May 8, 2015  
    It is 2 same servers with same rates (x7) but sargras is more like test server and frostwolf have bigger population.

5. May 8, 2015  
    Are they decent quality -wise? Im referring to bugs - stuff working as intended?
    Sure there will be some bugs, but are they gamebreaking?

Thanks for ur time.
    Thunderfall.
    Perfect, everything works 100% as intented.

6. May 8, 2015  
    There are alot of bugs atm but they're getting fixed fast so I'd say you start playing on MoP servers.

I would also suggest starting on Sargeras as content and bug fixes are released in Sargeras first.
    Well... If u gonna trow information like this, than at least be honest: The reason why they release things FEW HOURS EARLIER on Sargeras is because it's sort of test realm for MoP. Since it's much lower on population less ppl gets affected with crashes and instabilities until it's hot-fixed.

Perfect, everything works 100% as intented.
    ROFL +1

I wish man, I wish. But things are looking better, so let's be possitive... :D

7. May 9, 2015  

Well spells like Warrior's Slam is bugged, is on bugtracker since 8 months. Idk if its thats really fast but w/e
    Anyways MoP's release was far better than cata's release few years ago

8. May 9, 2015  
    I like the whole 'Don't go to Sarg, it's underpopulated'...because telling people to not go there is totally going to fix it plus underpopulation appeal to some, due to them not being donors.

9. May 9, 2015  
    I dont want to start new topic about same thing. I just want to know actual rates of both relms and is low lvl rdf working in sense of que times

10. May 9, 2015  
    I dont want to start new topic about same thing. I just want to know actual rates of both relms and is low lvl rdf working in sense of que times
    both realms x7 for xp, rep and gold and most low levels rdf's are closed, faster to blaze through quests anyway

11. May 9, 2015  
    both realms x7 for xp, rep and gold and most low levels rdf's are closed, faster to blaze through quests anyway
    Only one more thing regarding bugs are they Cata lvl bad or there are less bugs then on cata

12. May 10, 2015  
    Only one more thing regarding bugs are they Cata lvl bad or there are less bugs then on cata
    There is probably more bugs on MoP than Cata and Wrath compared. But getting fixed fairly quickly I must say
    Edited: May 11, 2015

13. May 12, 2015  
    But getting fixed fairly quickly I must say
    Fairly quickly = 3 months+ for bugs rated as "Urgent" (second biggest priority in Bugtracker) and even 8 months+ for High priority (3rd ones) bugs along with Immediate bugs that are the highest priority ranked reports, and I see some of them since 8 months too.

Anyways I hope you love to do battlegrounds, if you don't then you won't have too much to do at the moment. There is two and half (MSV, TOES, Five bosses ToT) raids open in 10N/25N difficulty.

One of the most important reputations are bugged, so you cannot purchase good starting 496ilvl+ JP/VP gear, so if you want to do PvE you better start farming Tyrannicals

At the moment there is WSG/AB/EoTS/Twin Peaks/Kotmogu open, don't get frustrated if you and your 300k hp mates face full Grevious team beacuse its normal, but I don't count player's *****ism as any kind of server fault (people who cannot buy Contender's Gear, 1,500g for 8/8 set),

Emmm... what else, oh have fun with Cataclysm leveling zones, remember if you are bored you can always have some nice conversation with opposite faction member, since you both understand each other's language.

Also if you curious about old contect check this thread
    Edited: May 12, 2015

14. May 12, 2015  
    Fairly quickly = 3 months+ for bugs rated as "Urgent" (second biggest priority in Bugtracker) and even 8 months+ for High priority (3rd ones) bugs along with Immediate bugs that are the highest priority ranked reports, and I see some of them since 8 months too.

Anyways I hope you love to do battlegrounds, if you don't then you won't have too much to do at the moment. There is two and half (MSV, TOES, Five bosses ToT) raids open in 10N/25N difficulty.

One of the most important reputations are bugged, so you cannot purchase good starting 496ilvl+ JP/VP gear, so if you want to do PvE you better start farming Tyrannicals

At the moment there is WSG/AB/EoTS/Twin Peaks/Kotmogu open, don't get frustrated if you and your 300k hp mates face full Grevious team beacuse its normal, but I don't count player's *****ism as any kind of server fault (people who cannot buy Contender's Gear, 1,500g for 8/8 set),

Emmm... what else, oh have fun with Cataclysm leveling zones, remember if you are bored you can always have some nice conversation with opposite faction member, since you both understand each other's language.

Also if you curious about old contect check this thread
    Oh, you're one of those people that likes to point out only negatives, how sweet.

15. May 12, 2015  
    Oh, you're one of those people that likes to point out only negatives, how sweet.
    Can you point me the positives exept two and half raids and five battlegrounds? I am not quiet sure but MoP had like 3-4 months as PTR and I think 5 months+ as fully released version.

12 Last