1. May 7, 2015  

Which spec is better for PvE ?

Right now I have dk with frost spec, using dual weapons.
    I just wanted to know which spec is better for pve?
    Frost or Unholy?
    Most of the dk's I see are using with uh spec tho I am good with frost spec (In wrath it's THE spec for pve)

Thank you :)

2. May 8, 2015  
    Unholy is definitely the more popular choice. The dps is higher, a well geared and skilled unholy can pull some nice numbers and compete with top dps. Anti Magic Zone is also an important factor as many fights in dragon soul require stacking during some phases and the spell makes it easier on the healers. At lower gear however, frost is better. Personally I love frost and that is what I play, but unholy is superior to frost in 4.3

3. May 8, 2015  
    Unholy is definitely the more popular choice. The dps is higher, a well geared and skilled unholy can pull some nice numbers and compete with top dps. Anti Magic Zone is also an important factor as many fights in dragon soul require stacking during some phases and the spell makes it easier on the healers. At lower gear however, frost is better. Personally I love frost and that is what I play, but unholy is superior to frost in 4.3
    I see, I'd still like to hear other people opinions about it.

4. May 8, 2015  
    With Gurth not scaling with Unholy DK's mastery correctly, I have recently decided to spec frost. When Gurth is fixed, however, I will be going back to unholy.

I personally prefer unholy's playstyle. Much more fun, though masterfrost is also quite enjoyable.