1. May 23, 2015  
    Legit no rogues? Rofl? Since when is Feral DPS higher than Rogue? Also, Arcane does more DPS than fire.
    I can't speak for Feral DPS vs Rogue, but Arcane mage is not competitive due to TTW being bugged, and presumably by Fire mage he means FFB, not Fire TTW Also, if TTW were functioning, Fire TTW would still be a superior choice compared to Arcane because both specs perform nearly identically on single target and Fire TTW is vastly superior in phase 3 against Vile Spirits.

2. May 24, 2015  
    I actually believed that Sanecorez's comment was pure sarcasm.

Well either way, yes, I meant FFB Mages when I said Fire Mages.
    Arcane Mages are far inferior to most classes out there and bring no beneficial buffs to the raid.

Also, Feral Druids are pretty high on DPS in most fights (with the exception being PP and Sindragosa encounters). Though it takes a great Feral Druids player to show that and I can pretty much say that they're rare on Warmane.
    Edited: May 24, 2015

3. May 24, 2015  
    I was disappointed when I saw the rules for the thread. ;-; Was going to say Dragon Zombie mobs everywhere and that the bosses were giant dragon zombies you had to ride to kill them...but yeah D: so disappointed.

First 12