1. May 8, 2015  

Resurgence [H] 70-79

Guild Resurgence is recruiting all people interested in twinking in the 70 - 79 bracket @Deathwing, Horde side.

We're a guild with friendly people, looking for more players interested in this bracket, to resseruct it after the big dissaster that happened.

Some ground rules:
    - No Insulting, Swearing, bad language, flaming, etc.
    - Be friendly to others, we dont need arrogant/self-centered people who're boosting their ego by insulting others.
    - No Hacking. Hackers will get permanently kicked from the guild.
    - Taking items from GB to earn gold is also kickable.

Members of the guild are really nice, and will gladly help you with lvling / gearing / questions regarding gear, classes, and other stuff. :)

We have Gbank ready for use, with gear,buffs and things you might find handy while lvling proffs/lvling.

If you have any more questions regarding 70 - 79 twinking / whisper Valirya, Pupy, Selenne, Ronvaiden or Led

Contact us! We love the bracket, and we'd love even more people to join us. So don't be shy make your 79 today!

LEDEREN
    Edited: May 8, 2015

2. May 14, 2015  
    Post some epic pics from BGs Led :D
    Btw, hows going with guild population? Any old twinks came back to play?

3. May 14, 2015  
    Hi!
    i'll post some really soon, we had 3-4 bgs this evening. and around 7-8 online for 4 hours! things are going better day by day. Pupy and Valirya is back, playing everyday and have found their interest in 79 again, so i've help with the guild also! Aeoga was online 4 days ago, he seemed better but yeah still not convinced about his comeback!
    Considered the circumstances i'd say things are going ok, we're working hard with duels, gearing up etc everyday to put up a good fight against the former Ragnaros twinks. I must say, they're quite a challenge they're all good players. and they're giving us a hard time. they could use some more members though. but summer is near, and i think the bracket is starting to make a come back! Hope you're doing good

Lederen

4. May 15, 2015  

5. May 15, 2015  
    Haha awesome i didnt even have to put up pics here you go!

6. May 16, 2015  
    Well its nice to hear that things are going well. I cant w8 to come back and make my shamny a twink so we can show Rag players who is boss, jk xD
    I hope that Aeoga, Xatira, Ununhexio will come back and also some twinks from Prime will join our guild or just this bracket so we can have some great time as we used to have.
    I see that Letty is priest now, watch out Letty, mana probs are annoying :D
    P.S. Post some pics with scoreboards from time to time, i like to see how is going in BGs :)

7. May 17, 2015  
    Good job guyz, i didnt expect anything other then this, i am going to return to the server!

-Xui, Toxical, Felldrake

8. May 17, 2015  

9. June 1, 2015  
    I hope that Aeoga, Xatira, Ununhexio will come back and also some twinks from Prime will join our guild or just this bracket so we can have some great time as we used to have.
    Huhu, sorry I can't come back atm, but maybe in 2-3 month. My PC crashed an I have no money to buy new hardware. =/ How much old epic twinks are aktive now and how active is our bracket?

10. June 1, 2015  
    Not really active these days, Resurgence members online at 12:00 -19:00 and usually allies want to bg at 20:00 - 23:00 but we had like 7 good bgs 2 days ago. we lost 3 won 4 or something like that results doesnt really matter. but last 2 days we had non activity at all. we need people to stand up, make bgs happen.

11. June 2, 2015  
    If you cared about making bgs happen you wouldn't refuse to queue because it's even numbers, or because you don't have enough dks.

the fact that if we have 5 twinks online and you guys have 5 twinks online, you guys decide to do dungeons in case you lose the bgs.

We're not putting our 3-4 twinks in any more bgs against your premades if you wont do the same with us. Carried will refuse to queue as well.

12. June 2, 2015  
    Getting graveyard farmed is not fun,so screw you scumbag.

13. June 2, 2015  
    We neeeeed more twinks, we're getting fcked every bgggg... Join us on horde deathwing 79! we need your support

14. June 2, 2015  
    We neeeeed more twinks, we're getting fcked every bgggg... Join us on horde deathwing 79! we need your support
    All hail the old-Lordaeron 79 twinks, who are better twinks because old-Ragnaros twinks can only fight 70s....

15. June 2, 2015  
    I'm starting to think this Lordaeron (Horde) v Ragnaros (Alliance) war was started by those 70s that hang around with, and including, Tbcwascool.

12 Last