1. June 2, 2015  
    Getting graveyard farmed is not fun,so screw you scumbag.
    Ah. You are probably talking of the Wsg that was 5v5 Resurgence vs Carried

I guess you needed to play unfair, like 5v8 or 4v7 like most of the bgs we lose are beacause of numbers, but when a bg is balanced, you all go on crying.

Shame.

2. June 2, 2015  
    Apparently, It's all about numbers...

sube

Anyways, I encourage to any player who still wants to twink to go Horde, and stay active please. Ge are geting bored, waiting on queue, and when we rekt them, they just go Dungeons or some other non-pvp stuff.

Cheers.

3. June 2, 2015  

You write different on forum and different in-game.

We neeeeed more twinks, we're getting fcked every bgggg... Join us on horde deathwing 79! we need your support
    When i came on horde,and asked you about this.What did you said?
    I could transfer or making a new char there to hire/recruit twinks to help you guys and what you did?
    1.uninviting me from party yay,because you're always busy,always.
    2.guild.
    3.Ignoring?Srs,if you don't like me so much, but accept that we're both in this bracket and we must make it better.(active and fun to play this is the purpose)
    4.You're always busy doing dungeons instead of queing for battlegrounds,and never can't talk with me or any of us?Ragequiting joining on 80 ok,i have 80 too,and i enjoy. But i don't run with tail between my legs because i lost a wsg on 79.No! I don't do that i never said to my teammates from Carried log 80 let's do battleground there because here is f***ing s*** here.

Next time when i come to you be more reasonable.

''We're no longer Lordaeron or Ragnaros 79s and stuffs''
    We're Deathwing twinks,understand that we have to work together to improve the bracket.

Seems that we care the most for 79s here,since we transfered few months ago made guild on horde and helping people and many more.And what do you do?What did you do for the bracket? Thanks alot for it.For all you do guys keep doing same stuffs,and the 79 will be even more dead.

All hail the old-Lordaeron 79 twinks, who are better twinks because old-Ragnaros twinks can only fight 70s....

+1

4. June 3, 2015  
    Sounds not so nice. :( I wish you all (Horde and Alliance) good luck until that time I can be back.

5. June 3, 2015  
    Elipas, we don't need your help on horde side, what is it you don't understand. And are you some kind of spy, you guys also play other chars than your 79s i bet. and everytime we log our 80 we're doing a crime?? COME ON GUYS :D seriously? we will improve, you're having the numbers and more skilled players advantage. atleast we still try to put up a fight. i know it might seem like we're running away from you. but you guys must admit farming us at gy, is tiring.

Cheers

6. June 3, 2015  
    Ya.... ya....

Please tell me when i mentioned in my previous reply/thread about ''logging on 80 is a crime''

I said that always when we have the chance to play on 79 arena/battlegrounds or even duels!You always log on 80 :/(we never log on 80 when we have the oportunity for a 79 bg never.)

''You're having the numbers''Well you showed how careless you're be posting this sentence,i have like 20 screenshots when horde outnumbers ally
    More twinks and more levlers ye somehow levelers counts because 1 stun and 1 fear can save you or kill me right?So everything counts.

''but you guys must admit it farming us at gy'' when?Post pic please,95% of the bgs i played i didn't farmed(and i have warsong achievement 100 victories,played alot.),last week ago i got farmed,you capped 1 flag,and 4-5 players were at my corpse at gy(ally gv) killing me, some of the resurgence's twinks got like 80-90 hks in that little bg only be staying above my corpse and other 2 twinks lol. (some players are acting so childlish killing me at 1v5(logging on their ally to insult&insulting our guild) but when it comes to 1v1 yeah better run.
    Alot of hate in our bracket.

Felldrake told me, you or someone kicked him from resurgence,may i ask why?
    Isn't he the best ret paladin on your Lordaeron 79?I mean you're awesome! super as holy,didn't saw you as ret yet.

How much he could do to you guys,that you don't want him/hate him lol,does he did more bad things that he did us on Ragnaros?

I'm not trying to say that he is a nice guy and respects players(because he doesn't )...But still you were playing together in the past.....
    Alot of twinks aren't in Resurgence... you should get them in guild for more activity :)

AAAANDD Warsong Gulch Call To Arms this weekend,be there! i Hope we get some bgs ^^

Cheers.
    Edited: June 3, 2015

7. June 3, 2015  
    I'm not home this weekend sadly, but i bet Resurgence will stand up to you as always, what's happening to our guild and which players we take in or don't is non of your concern.

Cheers

8. June 3, 2015  
    Great, more 79 twink drama. This is why you don't get the activity you wish so much. I bet you guys spy each other all day and have great fights within your own guild.

First 12