1. May 8, 2015  

character restoration 2.0

Dear Staff, Warmane players,

Let's just get into it straight away. I want to be able to restore my deleted characters. And I know that when I delete my character I am an ***** and I do not possess my character anymore and any restoration service given is something I should be grateful for. But the thing is, when you are offered a high quality service on a pre-merge server (Arena Tournament) and you end up with a way worse service after the merge, you can't really expect people to be OK with it. Way worse you say? Yes, now you pay 100 vote points or 10 coins for restoring a character out of a list of maybe 1-10 deleted chars, making all your previously deleted characters unreachable for restoration. And before you didn't pay anything and could virtually restore any character deleted.

Even though a similar topic has been made before, I have monitored it for a week or so and feel like there is hardly any progress in it. Yes I know that the AT staff is busy and that this presumably has less priority. But how valid that argument may be, it has been the go-to answer for months and I feel like there is a limit to the extend you can keep up with it. And personally I dont find a service that was considered "basic" for probably a year or more and has suddenly been gutted, turned into horse **** is 'low priority' anyway.

So what I propose is the following:

1. Please change the current restore function for Blackrock by:
    - Allowing people to restore more of their old characters and not just a small list of characters.
    - Greatly reducing the cost of restoration price for Blackrock from 100 vote points to something like 10 vote points.

Currently the prize is the same for blackrock and any other Warmane realm even though everyone knows that Blackrock and Warsong both have a much different character and context to how people use their characters, it is much more dynamic and thus should deserve different treatment.

Thanks for listening and please do something about this.

My best regards,

Judgelwl
    Edited: May 8, 2015

2. May 12, 2015  
    The fact that a great post like this, that makes perfectly sense, hasn't gotten any staff attention yet, shows how dead AT really is. We're playing on Molten now, and I don't like it. Soon I'll be out of here.

3. May 12, 2015  
    The fact that a great post like this, that makes perfectly sense, hasn't gotten any staff attention yet, shows how dead AT really is. We're playing on Molten now, and I don't like it. Soon I'll be out of here.
    this, and im sure a lot of players agree..

4. May 12, 2015  
    But the thing is, when you are offered a high quality service on a pre-merge server (Arena Tournament) and you end up with a way worse service after the merge, you can't really expect people to be OK with it.
    Totally agree with this. I've been playing on AT since 2.4.3 and have never been disappointed until few months ago. Few days after the merge I started to have connection issues with the wotlk realm and decided to make a topic on the forums.. one week, two weeks ,three weeks - the new warmane forums arrives- make up a new topic- one week, two weeks, three weeks without a single response.. and eventually the topic got deleted... wtf ?
    Okayy told myself i would try out cataclysm again.. everything was perfect until i tried to race change... can't ? You now have to vote in order to race change on the cata realm .. ? wtf.. No idea if it's the same on blackrock but i wouldn't be surprised if it is.
    What about the WoD realm ? Before the merge AT had somewhat playable wod realm.. what happend with it ?

@Judgelwl My post is kinda off-topic.. sorry about it. Felt as sharing my disappointment somewhere.
    Edited: May 12, 2015

5. May 12, 2015  
    They should have atleast warned us before the merge that we wont be able to restore characters again...

6. May 12, 2015  
    Completly agree with everything said. AT staff used to be active in the forums and respond to all the threads.
    If AT was going to die without the merge, now with one, I don't understand why they are treating those realms as they don't exist.

7. May 13, 2015  
    Completly agree with everything said. AT staff used to be active in the forums and respond to all the threads.
    If AT was going to die without the merge, now with one, I don't understand why they are treating those realms as they don't exist.
    Because those realms don't get that amount of donation money as the "molten" realms. It's all about the money... they try to convince you that they care about AT (blackrock) but its totally a lie. They just let it die slowly like they did with the TBC one. 1 year and it will be dead.... 30 players online. (if they don't make some changes)

8. May 13, 2015  
    You don't like it, leave then.

Kappa

9. May 13, 2015  
    Thanks for all the replies. I have decided to stop warmane. Apparently bleeding out is what the staff prefers.