1. May 8, 2015  

No'Kaled, the Elements of Death Info

Hello everyone i just wanted to ask if someone know if resilience and fire,fros,shadow,nature Fire resistance does decrease No'Kaled, the Elements of Death proc damage? Have anyone noticed if it works properly or does those weapon get same damage in pve and in pvp ?

2. May 8, 2015  
    Hello everyone i just wanted to ask if someone know if resilience and fire,fros,shadow,nature Fire resistance does decrease No'Kaled, the Elements of Death proc damage? Have anyone noticed if it works properly or does those weapon get same damage in pve and in pvp ?
    is it so hard to test ? obviously it is decreased by resilience.

3. May 8, 2015  
    Hello farcadere,

No'Kaled works just fine i think they fixed it yeah! Its not how it was on my rouge anymore. But on Shamans those axes are still op.

4. May 8, 2015  
    Hello farcadere,

No'Kaled works just fine i think they fixed it yeah! Its not how it was on my rouge anymore. But on Shamans those axes are still op.
    because rogues (in pvp at least) weren't supposed to wear those, but obviously hemmo spec heroes disagrees.

yes, the proc chance was kinda nerfed, compared how it procced pre-moltdown (they had ridiculous proc rate tbh..)

5. May 8, 2015  
    is it so hard to test ? obviously it is decreased by resilience.
    it is pretty hard to test if i don't have a no'kaled i don't really like to buy one for testing if it decrease the damage correctly

i just wanted to know about damage scaling i don't care about proc chance, it's still a % so no way to see if it works correctly, luck too is a part of the game
    Edited: May 8, 2015

6. May 8, 2015  

7. May 8, 2015