1. May 8, 2015  

Ghoul messed up?

Hey guys, today I logged in and couldn't help but notice that my ghoul's HP took a huge drop. Last night he had ≈137k HP, then I log in today to find that he has 111k... Perhaps something broke with Glyph of Raise Dead and maybe that's whats causing the issue. Anyone else having this problem? (This is Warsong realm)

2. May 14, 2015  
    Hey guys, today I logged in and couldn't help but notice that my ghoul's HP took a huge drop. Last night he had ≈137k HP, then I log in today to find that he has 111k... Perhaps something broke with Glyph of Raise Dead and maybe that's whats causing the issue. Anyone else having this problem? (This is Warsong realm)
    I dont think they will do anything about this, they kinda seem to be ignoring this as if they agreed on this because someone was probably crying about how they are really hard to kill. I never had any problems on molten since '13 and didn't even say 1 word when I lost my cata dk but not fixing this would feel like an insult towards me and the people who play unholy.

3. May 15, 2015  
    Actually, it used to have more hp than it was suppouse to. Look at this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfV1h8nlHQ0

That guy is a glad dk (full cata with elite wep) and the pet has 107k, so no i don't think the ghoul is messed up, i think they actually fixed it.

4. May 18, 2015  
    Lol if this is meant to be a fix then it's a really inconsistent one. He had 111k hp when I log in, then when I que into an arena he has 105k (unbuffed on both occasions). He gets destroyed in a warrior's bladestorm, and now this "fix" is affecting gargoyle's HP too.

5. May 18, 2015  
    You can heal it with DC, on retail they were really squishy (they didn't have armor), you also have Huddle.