1. May 8, 2015  

RP on Frostwolf

Hello everyone! I am hoping that starting this topic here will bring hope for RP on Warmane! A lot of RP guilds are mostly inactive here simply because of the RP community. So Frostwolf being one of the newest available expansions with most RP opportunity, and a higher population for those players who aren't only into RP seems to make most sense for a solid RP community.

I have both Horde and Alliance characters currently, I'm on daily but I wouldn't want to lead a guild because that sort of dedication would take up all my time at the moment. I think a Meta-RP Friendly guild would probably be a good idea. Sense RP isn't that common its hard to have a guilld for a theme base (Unless it was some sort of neutral community) and again sense the population is lower, maybe having none RP members (RP friendly of course) would be a good way to recruit people into RPing sense a lot of people simply don't know it exist.

Just my 2 cents. Would love to hear feedback on ideas or even just people who may be on Frostwolf RPing who I can hang out with. Thanks for reading!

(Another idea I have is, RP channel. Like Global but specifically for RP)

2. May 8, 2015  

3. May 8, 2015  
    Way off topic here but AURY?! Its uhmm.... I forgot my druids name because I have to make a new account. > > Haven't been online in forever!

Also I was looking for something more specific, or to unite more guilds together possibly for more options.
    Edited: May 8, 2015