1. Step 1. Log in to the character to whom you want to transfer.

Step 2. Go to a neutral AH (Auction House) and put a rubbish item with 24 gold buyout. Why 24? (Your transfer will be subject to the 15% sellers fee that the neutral AH applies to all completed sales. Or you can put one item of 1k gold but you'll get much less.) Neutral Auction Houses are as follows : Gadgetzan, Tanaris Desert; Booty Bay in Strangthorn and Everlook in Winterspring. A neutral AH is an AH that can be used by both factions.

Step 3. Get the character from whom you want to transfer gold from to the same Auction House, find your auction and buy it out. Congratulations ! You have just transferred 24 gold (or whatever you want) gold between alliance and horde.

Step 4. PATCH 3.2 Edit: You now have to have a friend on another account help you because you can not bid on your own auctions. Get 2 accounts or a friend you really trust on another account to help you.

Step 5. When you buy the auction with a character from another account just send to your main character. And that's it.

2. this is so ******ed..... the fact that they changed it is just stupid

3. Step 1. Log in to the character to whom you want to transfer.

Step 2. Go to a neutral AH (Auction House) and put a rubbish item with 24 gold buyout. Why 24? (Your transfer will be subject to the 15% sellers fee that the neutral AH applies to all completed sales. Or you can put one item of 1k gold but you'll get much less.) Neutral Auction Houses are as follows : Gadgetzan, Tanaris Desert; Booty Bay in Strangthorn and Everlook in Winterspring. A neutral AH is an AH that can be used by both factions.

Step 3. Get the character from whom you want to transfer gold from to the same Auction House, find your auction and buy it out. Congratulations ! You have just transferred 24 gold (or whatever you want) gold between alliance and horde.

Step 4. PATCH 3.2 Edit: You now have to have a friend on another account help you because you can not bid on your own auctions. Get 2 accounts or a friend you really trust on another account to help you.

Step 5. When you buy the auction with a character from another account just send to your main character. And that's it.

Send mail.... CoD BoA items to ur alternate faction char

4. If you have horde/alliance on THE SAME ACCOUNT just send money via C.O.D with HEIRLOOM trick. Also be careful if you plan on using neutral ah.

5. I Cannot do that :/ it just says "A mail attachment was invalid."

6. I Cannot do that :/ it just says "A mail attachment was invalid."
    i can confirm, this is no longer doable

7. i can confirm, this is no longer doable
    It seems someone is shortage of gold...

8. so this dont work anymore?
    That's correct. Use neutral AH, but you'll need two accounts to do that. You cant post and buy your own items with same account. Other possibility is having a friend help you with that, but have it done by a friend who you can trust with X amount of gold.