1. May 9, 2015  

DUOQUEUE / 3s inactivity

Ok so this is enough...
    The day you guys deleted duo queue ,that was the day 3v3 died.

For last 2 months i am playing here and i can not queue 3v3 unless i come around 21 : 00 server time and even if we get queue we will play vs same team few games untill they leave...You are organizing a tournament where players should get 2400ish rating (top4) in order to qualify but you guys keep forgeting that even if i want to qualify i can not get the queues going as no one is playing it anymore....Every top player on Blackrock atm wants duo queue back and everyone are spiting on 3s inactivity in global channels/forums.

Suggestion :
    1.Merge duo queue with 3v3 again and change that if duo queue team wins over a 3s team,they should get more rating then ussual (~+5/6ish)...
    2.Merge solo queue and 3v3 and do same as i stated in 1st suggestion.
    3.Combine 1st and 2nd suggestion.

As our staff is bigger after merge,there is way lesss chance that wintrading will occur so please dont write that people will wintrade alot with this as they wont,if Blackrock staff is even a bit active they can stop it .

Merging solo queue would be the best change AT staff has ever don since they removed it,
    I have tons of screenshot with queue over 30min so if you guys want i can upload it for you.

Thanks.

2. May 10, 2015  
    What can you expect from Warmane? It's been a dying server for a good year and ever since the merge it has been put off life support. Don't let staff members telling you otherwise. The proof is everywhere. Hardly any respondses on the forums. Hardly any support ingame. People that got banned for hacking suddenly got unbanned and no longer monitored. Staff conveniently dodging any motivated player with good ideas to revive the server and chooses passive cynism over active opportunist behavior. This tournament that is supposed to be a "nice gesture" to sooth the people is merely another halfwitt idea with poor execution. The old legends are laughting though: apparently this chlorine chicken, this halfdead milking cow known as Blackrock still seems to give off some milk we could tap. Let's tap dat cow one last time over the backs of all the loyal *****ic blackrock players for the sake of our pockets. And finally: god knows what the AT staff is doing right now, but it definately isn't doing anything for us. Again don't let them tell you otherwhise, cause after all: what do they have to show for it on blackrock?
    Edited: May 10, 2015

3. May 10, 2015  
    I completely agree with you Judge,the server is not the server i played on for all these years,i dont want to mention arenas activity,its pathetic.
    I sat 35min queue on sunday @ 16:00 EUROPE.I have a screenshot 1.5 year ago @ 15:00 server time where there were like 16 teams playing 3s a.k.a 8 games..All because our staff payed attention to every player suggestion and they were doing everything to improve it...Now it seems like they only care about money...I am playing here since 2010 and i have feeling that if they dont do something regardings 3s activity i will stop...
    I know they can make that bracket active again but they are somehow lazy about it or they just dont care anymore....

Right now which should be most active time of the week (sunday) there are 18 games in 2v2 0 in 3v3 and 8 in SQ..
    There are 889 players online,72 players playing 2v2 and 48 players playing 3v3...This is such a bull****...
    If you dont do something this server will die in no time.

4. May 10, 2015  
    Why u bothering typing all those since they will delete the post in 30 minutes.

5. May 10, 2015  
    They dont care. Been here for 5 years as well. Just say bye to this server, I cba wasting more of my time to this craphole. And it's all thanks to the staff I can tell ya that.

6. May 10, 2015  
    This isnt AT anymore. Blackrock is a fail project since the very start. Dont expect it to live too long.

7. May 11, 2015  
    It's dead honestly. Nothing is going to revive AT back to it's former glory. Nothing lasts forever. AT had a really really good run.

It's time to move on to the next thing. I've already got two characters going on Deathwing. But 3v3 sucks there too.

8. May 11, 2015  
    @Sanecorez I totaly agree with you on this,if they dont do something about arena activity i will probably stop wow as there is none other server that has high skill caped players like Blackrock(AT) has.

9. May 11, 2015  
    Maybe stop crying and wait for changes in new season ?

10. May 18, 2015  
    They still didnt bring duo queue back,huge dissapointment A-T,huge.

11. May 18, 2015  
    Nothing lasts forever. There are times I do think of what if we never merged, what then? (well the most obvious Malaco comment on AT ofc)
    But whats done, is done anyway.
    Blackrock will eventually be updated, but not to the point whereas old friends think about returning, people have mentioned 3.3.5b but I tell them time and time again, it isn't going to happen.

The only thing to do is wait and see, Blackrock will have some good and some bad happen to it in the future. People will say we are Warmane now, however, Arena Tournament (AT) is still a community in it's own right even with the merge.
    I can't speak for everyone, but hey, everyone is feeling some type of way right now, I said that months ago before the merge and all that happen; I guess the joke that were made on both sides, molten and AT before the merge turned out to be true, truth is truth lol.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

12. May 19, 2015  
    "1.Merge duo queue with 3v3 again and change that if duo queue team wins over a 3s team,they should get more rating then ussual (~+5/6ish)...
    2.Merge solo queue and 3v3 and do same as i stated in 1st suggestion."
    +1
    We ask for some reaction from the staff?

13. May 19, 2015  
    AT is dead get over it , they can't even script duel zone now rofl. not to mention the rival titals given to 2k teams in 3s... where the challenge begins hahaha more like where there is no ques till 4 in the morning

14. May 19, 2015  
    I am very dissapointed by the staff,you can notice this is not the same server like before...

For the last 5 years we always had ceremony at season end and this season was terrible,they had issues,they didnt organize ceremony,they just added titles and called it season end,nothing,not even a stream from malaco,you can see they dont give a damn about it....

I know malaco has duo queue setup code ready to implement into current database but it seems like he doesnt care about arenas activity or anything in general at all...

I am very dissapointed.

15. May 19, 2015  
    what we lost since the merge:
    - duoqueue,
    - working armory,
    - patch/changes in gear,
    - voting for xmog/title/gear & v.i.p/ v.i.p donations,
    - support from staff (mods randomly closing anything related to this realm) & updates from staff,
    - npc's (recently),
    - sub forums for this realm,
    - lfg feature,
    - badge/reward system,
    - WoD realm

what we gained?:
    - mixed community as 1 is purely pvp/pve oriented,
    - titles for open world pvp
    - a tournament where the top 4 aka the only 4 teams that play 3v3 at all can participate in mixed together with some smourne/hc geard ppl (hell you don't even know because there is no ladder/armory) from 2 merely bugged and inactive realms,
    - a 1000 player boost in the first week of the merge

there is still alot to do and it takes alot of time I can understand that but it would only take abit of work in changing the meta to attract new/old players like you did with patch 3.3.5b. There is also no goal to look forward to as you can gear up with 1900 rating. When a player invests more time into the game he should get rewarded for it. Maybe change gear requirements and keep it blizzlike enable 277 weapons/enchant/rings/trinkets(or something!) for 2200 3v3 only. Give the mid tier players something to work for otherwise there is nothing to do.
    Edited: May 19, 2015

12 Last