1. May 9, 2015  

Decoy/Double/One-person accounts

Reading from the topic, you can see that I'm not sure on what to call it but let me explain.

One person creates a name, but adds a random alphabet letter at the end of the name and the somehow makes 16 different characters and he controls all of the from one PC. A friend told me that that is how its done.

Now the reason for my post is to complain about that. I personally, and I'm certain that allot of other player will also agree with me, think that its bull and one hell of a disadvantage!
    In the pictures, shows two hordes that has done the double account thing and one used it to dominate the alliance. He created a DK, spent a hell of a lot of money to buy gear and end up with 243k health and hell know how much damage. Now multiply that with about 16 and the try and kill that horde...IMPOSSIBLE!

Please Warmane, do something about this.

2. May 9, 2015  
    its called multiboxing (see his guild name in one of your pictures)

3. May 9, 2015  
    Well I guess this topic can be bumped then. After conqr mentioned the name of the software that's being used, I went and looked into it and found that Not even Blizzard finds "Multiboxing" to be illegal as its not breaking their T&C's. (that's just wrong)

So the Moderator can bump the topic if they want to!

Cheers

4. May 9, 2015  
    Hello)
    Its my 20 shammy. Multiboxing legal.. So good luck, I'll see you soon

5. May 10, 2015  
    Multi boxing is allowed due to Blizzard allowing it.

6. May 10, 2015  
    Reading from the topic, you can see that I'm not sure on what to call it but let me explain.

One person creates a name, but adds a random alphabet letter at the end of the name and the somehow makes 16 different characters and he controls all of the from one PC. A friend told me that that is how its done.

Now the reason for my post is to complain about that. I personally, and I'm certain that allot of other player will also agree with me, think that its bull and one hell of a disadvantage!
    I completely agree. It ruins the experience of the game, and it is wrong. Whether you are running battlegrounds, with multiple players attacking you, and feeling no penalty.

The reason Warmane keeps it in, regardless to say of their 'reason' being because it is 'blizzlike', but the real reason is because of £££ money. You don't see a multi-boxer without donating. The only way you will get multi-boxers to be removed is to do it yourself.

Have 500 multi-boxers stand in one area, and we will see if people will enjoy that experience with server crashes and people being instantly killed.

There is not one justified reason for what multi-boxers bring to this game except for money.

7. May 10, 2015