1. May 10, 2015  

What's wrong with the AH?

I've noticed the prices in the AH and every thing is overpriced. What's wrong with that?

Is the server really alive or its just for people that pay to have insta lvl80 and full geared?

2. May 10, 2015  
    Mewuvyou
    It's alive, and mostly the people who are geared ask the lowest prices,
    not sure which server you came from, but 90% of the things in the AH are cheaper then they were

3. May 10, 2015  
    Very much alive. The prices are in a historic Deathwing perspective low at the moment. Prices will problably increase the coming months when the playerbase (well most) get wealthier. my 2 cents.

4. May 10, 2015  
    A stack of cardinal rubies costs 19k at most. Battered hilts are 5k. Stop complaining.

5. May 10, 2015  
    You should have seen Deathwing before the hijack.

6. May 17, 2015  
    You should have seen Deathwing before the hijack.
    I can concur, I played more than a modest role in keeping the price of 1-70 blues and purples at ludicrous prices, and shmucks paid. Could buy or sell anything BoE, across factions etc. Then.... Hermes... :(

7. May 17, 2015  
    I think BoEs are expensive though. Last I checked Rotting Sincew was like 30k, whereas it was 8k or so before. Those things just take time to flood the market.

8. June 2, 2015  
    It's a simple concept: The more people need stuff the higher its value is. If a lot of people need Ikfirus Sack of Wonder then it is reasonable to put it at a high price.

What makes the prices go down so fast is the rivalism going on, everybody wants to sell more than the others, but by offering stuff for 10g less per stack the value decreases step by step. People need to understand, that in order to make money, you can't just lower the prices by 50%.