2. May 18, 2015  
    A little bump for my old pals :)
    I hope everything is going smooth.

Kind Regards,

Kaparat/Pwizard.
    Appreciate it, Pwi.
    Come around sometime ;)

3. May 22, 2015  
    Thank you Peewee, maybe you're considering to join us sometime? We'd love to have you.

We're not in desperate need of healers anymore, also we are recruiting all kinds of druids again. Feel free to apply!

4. May 31, 2015  
    We're even being friendly with the folks who just surrender in bgs. See

5. June 7, 2015  
    Thank you for the nice and smooth [For The Horde] run, everyone!
    Also great job sittin in the duel-zone and snowballin as only 17 ppl till they had to bring in about 40. Well, it's their turn to hit Org ;)

6. June 7, 2015  
    The King has fallen, Hysteria is supreme!
    Edited: June 7, 2015

7. Hysteria returning ... am i dreaming or am i on bath salt ?!?!?

8. Bump for my former guildmates and friends

Regards,
    Mandalore

9. Thank you, Mandalore, though it would be a pleasure to see you not only on the forums, but ingame too.

We are looking to recruit more people to our guild, skilled players (preferably - geared, but it's not a necessity as it can be worked on) who do not just look for numbers on the scoreboard, but focus on teamplay, objectives, and winning. We do not have any special requirement, though people who have rated battleground experience will be loved dearly. Our aim is to be able to run Rated Battlegrounds frequently, but for now as a small guild we struggle with getting the required numbers.
    At the moment, the classes we would love to have the most would be restoration shaman, guardian druid, mage. However, we will consider anyone that applies.
    If you have any questions, feel free to whisper Cheerleader, Humanimal or Stronky/Guz ingame.
    Edited: November 20, 2015

10. Thank you, Mandalore, though it would be a pleasure to see you not only on the forums, but ingame too.

We are looking to recruit more people to our guild, skilled players (preferably - geared, but it's not a necessity as it can be worked on) who do not just look for numbers on the scoreboard, but focus on teamplay, objectives, and winning. We do not have any special requirement, though people who have rated battleground experience will be loved dearly. Our aim is to be able to run Rated Battlegrounds frequently, but for now as a small guild we struggle with getting the required numbers.
    At the moment, the classes we would love to have the most would be restoration shaman, guardian druid, mage. However, we will consider anyone that applies.
    If you have any questions, feel free to whisper Cheerleader, Humanimal or Stronky/Guz ingame.
    I am interested. Will whisper you when I get around to playing later today. Hope you can make use of my Zombie MW Monk. :o

11. :################################

First 123 Last