1. May 10, 2015  

<Hysteria> Horde PvP Guild

HYSTERIA - FROSTWOLF HORDE

US
    You might have seen us in Battlegrounds, because that is where we are most of our gaming time. We are a new, thus still small PvP-oriented guild, built by people who discovered friendship while killing their pixelated enemies.
    Our aim is to have a tight-knit community of people who enjoy doing in-game activities together. As we grow bigger, we will expand the activities, possibly even dabble in PvE. We strive to be good at everything we do!

Coming from different servers and expansions, we have merged together on Frostwolf. Collectively we have been very active in the PvP scene, running normal and rated battlegrounds, doing casual and competitive arena. The main goal of Hysteria, as it is most of our passion, is playing Rated Battlegrounds. We currently have a stable group and queue for Rated Battlegrounds almost daily, and we are interested in forming a second one. Besides that, we are a fun bunch that enjoys spending their time ingame together - we are not elitists nor we take this game too seriously.

YOU
    Are you thick-skinned, have a good sense of humor and tolerant? Well that's a good start!
    We will not ask you for specific arena rating, specific iLvl. What we DO ask is knowledge and understanding of Battleground tactics, ability to teamplay. And, of course, most importantly - knowledge of your class.
    If you are looking for Swifty-style Battleground runs, this guild is not for you. We focus on winning; only when all the objectives are sorted out, we go for numbers on the scoreboard.

HOW
    Interested? Make an application @ http://warhysteria.shivtr.com/. The application form is very simple and will take you a minute or two to complete.
    You can also contact one of the leaders or officers in-game: Superspam, Minarra, Guz, Shrouds, Baebam or Hkz for more information or letting us know that you applied.
    Website application is mandatory.
    You are also required to read the Guild Rules.
    Keep in mind that we use Teamspeak to communicate. If you are not willing to use it, save yours and our time and don't apply.

WHAT WE NEED
    At the moment applications are closed for Warriors, however, we will consider any exceptional application/player.
    If you're a PvP tank, we'll love you dearly!
    Edited: March 16, 2016

2. May 10, 2015  
    Never would there ever be another like us a
    G-A-N-G-S-T-A-R-I-A
    nothing left to say

3. May 10, 2015  

4. May 10, 2015  
    They see us rolling they QQing
    Edited: May 10, 2015

5. May 10, 2015  

6. May 11, 2015  

7. May 11, 2015  
    Yo, Shrouds what's good dawg
    I got dat milk daawg
    It's gon' be a kraze niiite daaawg

8. May 11, 2015  

9. May 11, 2015  

10. May 12, 2015  
    Good news,

The best PvP players are on the horde. Hello everyone, glad to see the guild is a big success. Hope to be joining you soon.

Good luck and cheers,

Mandalore

11. May 13, 2015  
    Thank you Commander, and we would love to have you as soon as you decide to join us.

Rest of you boys please behave. I swear, the hardest thing in this guild is to manage you :D.

12. May 13, 2015  
    I swear, the hardest thing in this guild is to manage you :D.
    Pfff, you love us :D

hope to see you soon mandalore !

13. May 13, 2015  

14. May 13, 2015  
    We miss you Luke Skypewalker see you soon ^^

15. May 13, 2015  
    Rest of you boys please behave. I swear, the hardest thing in this guild is to manage you :D.
    Rest of you boys please behave.

123 Last