1. May 10, 2015  

Multiboxers are down-right annoying

Aboxy and Aecopp and his bots raid Stormwind EVERY DAY,i meet them everywhere,Tol Barad,Stormwind,especially dwarven district of which they had fun raiding yesterday and various other places and moments,i mean,multibxing is fine as long as it's for a good use if you happen to raid cities 5 times a week and kill passive players EVERYTIME YOU MUST EXPECT ATLEAST SOME ANGER FROM THE PLAYERS!

As a an alliance player i find it quite annoying that people use boxing at their advantage to kill innocent Allys everywhere and i don't mean to offend Multiboxers but when they're raiding Stormwind everyday,this must come to an end eventually and i hope these two players might read this and realize how much disturbance it causes to people

Cheers,a friendly alliance player

2. May 10, 2015  
    http://puu.sh/hIngu/dda46d6625.jpg

http://puu.sh/hHmkd/f0d012d84d.jpg

About 25 Blood DKS full cata (230k health) all with gurth.

About 25 Discline priests full cata

About 25 elemental shamans full cata.

You say we can just gather people and counter them, but how do you counter 25 healers, 25 elementals and 25 BLOOD DKS?? At most there are 30 people in all of stormwind with cata gear. You can't kill them, and it just lags elwynn when they come.

3. May 10, 2015  
    Aboxy and Aecopp and his bots raid Stormwind EVERY DAY,i meet them everywhere,Tol Barad,Stormwind,especially dwarven district of which they had fun raiding yesterday and various other places and moments,i mean,multibxing is fine as long as it's for a good use if you happen to raid cities 5 times a week and kill passive players EVERYTIME YOU MUST EXPECT ATLEAST SOME ANGER FROM THE PLAYERS!

As a an alliance player i find it quite annoying that people use boxing at their advantage to kill innocent Allys everywhere and i don't mean to offend Multiboxers but when they're raiding Stormwind everyday,this must come to an end eventually and i hope these two players might read this and realize how much disturbance it causes to people

Cheers,a friendly alliance player
    Unfortunately, nothing can be done thus far. But, I would see this as a positive encounter for the following reasons:

a) if multi-boxers continue to raid Stormwind every day and disrupt the balance of the realm, by causing disruption and realm latency imbalance, Warmane will have to act eventually to address this issue.

If anything, you want to hope the realm goes down every few minutes because of these Multi-boxers ONLY then, when severe action must be taken, will something change. Until that day comes, Warmane will have no action because it results in lots of revenue because of donations for each account.

If other players complain about something, Warmane will listen eventually. So as long as you continue to express your opinion, realm imbalance and latency occurs, a change should be in the future. Until then, there is nothing that can be done except messaging Kaer Wolf regarding this issue, providing evidence to why you believe this should be changed.

Remember the following: Warmane attempt to stick by 'blizz-like' as much as possible, but aren't actually blizz-like, and very far from it. As a counter example, they argue that multi-boxing was a blizz-like feature, but so is half the bugs available in Retail. Warmane has actually fixed bugs, such as the Mage Tier 9 set, which was also a bug at retail; does that mean that they fixed a bug available in retail? Yes. Does that class them as non-'blizz-like'? Absolutely, since they have added changes which were not available during that time.

4. May 11, 2015  
    actually it's 10 dk's, 20 shamans, and 10 priests.

can't you just turn off pvp feature like everyone else does ? or it's a must to have it enabled in your own capital ?

server(realm) is NOT lagging from multiboxers, nor do you if you have decent hardware... hell - im playing on 2008 laptop - and even i got decent fps even with all of those multiboxers...

there is absolutely nothing what a multiboxer can do better - than groups of equal amount of skilled and geared players, so your tears are speaking for themselves.

At most there are 30 people in all of stormwind with cata gear.
    dunno if you're trying to tell this to yourself as an excuse .. but there are more than that just in front of SW main gates lel.
    Edited: May 11, 2015

5. May 11, 2015  

6. May 11, 2015  
    I will give you two easy solutions to fix this problem that requires no removal of Multiboxing of any sort.
    1: If the deaths anger you, don't attack them, in friendly cities you are not flagged permanently for PvP, even on PvP servers, the only way to enter PvP state in cities is to activate it yourself or engage in PvP combat, if you do either of these while multiboxers are in the vicinity then, quite frankly, you deserve to suffer a death...or 100.
    2: If the lag angers you mount up and fly to another city, or use a portal if you are a mage.

Now are those method's too hard?

7. May 11, 2015  
    Honestly don't think that people would ***** if the boxers were Alliance attacking the Horde, just like no one *****es about Infected camping TB Dailies for Horde either. Honestly, just deal with it. And what Dani said, how do you think people deal with them on retail?

8. May 11, 2015  
    how do I think people dealt with them on retail, where the servers had enough players to deal with them? All 70 of these multiboxers with full cata. I don't think you can donate for gurth on retail like these dk's dead but correct me if i'm wrong. It's fine if these people want to stay around dueling areas and hangout spots but it shouldn't be welcomed because the realm can't handle it and lags.

9. May 12, 2015  
    I will give you two easy solutions to fix this problem that requires no removal of Multiboxing of any sort.
    1: If the deaths anger you, don't attack them, in friendly cities you are not flagged permanently for PvP, even on PvP servers, the only way to enter PvP state in cities is to activate it yourself or engage in PvP combat, if you do either of these while multiboxers are in the vicinity then, quite frankly, you deserve to suffer a death...or 100.
    2: If the lag angers you mount up and fly to another city, or use a portal if you are a mage.

Now are those method's too hard?
    Actually no,quite frankly,i use auction house to get my money,i need a bank to store my stuff and somewhere to do my proffessions without any of the npc's getting roflstomped by an army of Dk,or shammys,it's called respect and everyone should deserve it,i dont think people should raid cities for the lols of it daily twice a week is ok,it's even good since it actually makes players engage in actual world pvp.but enough is enough and i think managing every day a push off group to kick them out stormwind or fly to ironforge or darnassus constently is annoying so i just hope they stop and that staff will do something about that.

10. May 12, 2015  
    how do I think people dealt with them on retail, where the servers had enough players to deal with them? All 70 of these multiboxers with full cata. I don't think you can donate for gurth on retail like these dk's dead but correct me if i'm wrong. It's fine if these people want to stay around dueling areas and hangout spots but it shouldn't be welcomed because the realm can't handle it and lags.
    If you could deal with them on retail when you had no gurth and was in a group that probably had very few gurths then you can deal with them on here where everyone and their grandma has a gurth.

Actually no,quite frankly,i use auction house to get my money,i need a bank to store my stuff and somewhere to do my proffessions without any of the npc's getting roflstomped by an army of Dk,or shammys,it's called respect and everyone should deserve it,i dont think people should raid cities for the lols of it daily twice a week is ok,it's even good since it actually makes players engage in actual world pvp.but enough is enough and i think managing every day a push off group to kick them out stormwind or fly to ironforge or darnassus constently is annoying so i just hope they stop and that staff will do something about that.
    Oh...so you're saying Stormwind is the only city to have a profession area, a bank and an Auction House? Seriously if multiboxers pissed you off as much as you all they say they do, then just...move.

11. May 12, 2015  
    getting full cata and gurth for all 25 dks is easy on retail I guess.....

12. May 12, 2015  
    well if you cant even count, nor read .. not a surprise you cant deal with them.

actually it's 10 dk's, 20 shamans, and 10 priests.

13. May 12, 2015  
    If you could deal with them on retail when you had no gurth and was in a group that probably had very few gurths then you can deal with them on here where everyone and their grandma has a gurth.

Oh...so you're saying Stormwind is the only city to have a profession area, a bank and an Auction House? Seriously if multiboxers pissed you off as much as you all they say they do, then just...move.
    Lol do you even read what i say? i just suaid that flying to ironforge or darnassus is hell of annoying and i can't afford wasting time just for the sake of a multiboxer having their moment of the day

14. May 12, 2015  
    No, I was comparing. Getting full cata and gurth on 25 dk's is easy here, just as easy to get a group of 25 dk's (or any other class you feel) with full cata and gurth's 9or BiS for other classes). And on retail getting whatever gear a multiboxer had on 25 toons was just as easy as getting a group of 25 people with the same gear (and usually better, because it would be mains which had full cata).
    Lol do you even read what i say? i just suaid that flying to ironforge or darnassus is hell of annoying and i can't afford wasting time just for the sake of a multiboxer having their moment of the day
    Okay I must of missed that last bit, my bad. Let me rephrase my reply then. Just park your toon in any other city that doesn't get farmed by multiboxers...like Exodar.

15. May 12, 2015  
    Nah i call that disturbance which is why i started the thread in the first place,i didn't say that warmane should ban them or stop the use of multiboxing i'm just saying that people should know the line between doing right stuff and wrong stuff towards other players.By the way,i know what people mean by:

Real players > bots
    but when you get 25 dk's with gurth on your *** each one of them spamming death strike,you can't really protect yourself unless you bubble.

12 Last