1. May 10, 2015  

Remove AV from que list

13 vs 39, thats about how every single AV is, because nobody wants to play it. it is cancerous and does nothing but provide free wins to the alliance, I am sure if you were able to check you would find that more people instantly leave this instance than anything else in the game, because it is such absolute garbage. People que for a random battleground, they don't want to run a mile and a half to kill a boss. Please remove thanks, all this does is force me to wait 15 minutes for next bg que because its such trash.

2. May 10, 2015  
    oh and for those of you with the smart *** comments, here is the scoreboard when we lost that game as I was typing, Nobody wants to play this bg, Alliance is able to fill it because they have so many more people than horde. Remove this cancer.

3. May 10, 2015  

4. May 10, 2015  
    Battleground for people who actually like to PVP, not for scum like you who have no spirit and just want free wins. Un-equip your gear, buy some PVE stuff and run dungeons for easy PVE experience is my only advice :)

5. May 10, 2015  
    Battleground for people who actually like to PVP, not for scum like you who have no spirit and just want free wins. Un-equip your gear, buy some PVE stuff and run dungeons for easy PVE experience is my only advice :)
    how's this relevant to the subject ? in this situation, free win goes for alliance in 95% of cases with av, i've done plenty of those, and tbh 3/4 AV's are lost only due to being hardly out-numbered for at least first 5-8 minutes.

also, since i do not quit losing battlegrounds, so ofcourse i have most loses in AV on all of my characters. (i got only horde side characters.)
    Edited: May 11, 2015

6. May 12, 2015  
    you're gonna get trolled by alliance who love the imbalance and free wins ....

7. May 12, 2015  
    ugh nabs.. learn to premade already.

8. May 12, 2015  
    Sapz if that's the attitude you have then why did you beg us to take you in a DS HC in Nox? By your logic raids is for people who actually like to PvE, not just get carried in the hopes of rolling for bone-link heroic for their Rogue. Anyway battlegrounds are for anyone and everyone, whether they PvP, PvE or do both. Uninstall this game and just run in general for an easy social experience, that is my only advice.

9. May 12, 2015  
    oh and for those of you with the smart *** comments, here is the scoreboard when we lost that game as I was typing, Nobody wants to play this bg, Alliance is able to fill it because they have so many more people than horde. Remove this cancer.
    I think AV is one of the best Bgs, following Warsong, however, AB is terrible BG with bad desing.