1. May 23, 2015  
    The queue is much quicker in Horde. But... the downside is you need to have a lot of luck or have it be really late or early to win a BG, for now I guess. It's ridiculous.
    Yup Zys' right we played like 20+ bgs yerterday w/o luck, Pethia (super green mage) here :p, i won 4/<insert-big-number-here> yesterday at the point im thinking in xnfer to alliance geard up myself (wrath offparts, medallion, furious set) and then going back to Horde :D

2. July 9, 2015  
    I don't mind losing. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I get that. But I'm talking about playing 3 weeks almost every evening with a win/lose ratio of 1:9. I've only had 1 evening where it was 50/50. I've tried playing on different times just to be sure if that was the issue. But it made no difference at all. That's why I've made this thread. To see if I'm just really unlucky or something else is going on.
    Well just hang tight. After the wipe the Alliance dominate battlegrounds. So much so that even a 15 man Horde premade could barely win AV's. So the tables have turned now, but not wholly. The bgs are much much more balanced now than it was. Just premade and you're good.

3. July 9, 2015  
    ... Someone with decent gear with a head on their shoulders can beat 95% of horde noob pvp guild premades....
    Haha... HaahahaHAHAHA! Sorry bro. This just sounded so funny whilst I was reading it :)

4. Horde. Horde is PvP hard mode, hehe. I feel like we (Horde) loses 99.99% BG's, especially AV. It's hard to see y'all alliance say y'all loose most of BG's. I never see this! ._.

5. Horde. Horde is PvP hard mode, hehe. I feel like we (Horde) loses 99.99% BG's, especially AV. It's hard to see y'all alliance say y'all loose most of BG's. I never see this! ._.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

6. In notice faction wins depends on BGs.

Alliance typically wins at:
    - Alterac Valley
    - Strand of the Ancients
    - Isle of Conquest

Horde typically wins at:
    - Eye of the Storm
    - Arathi Basin
    - Warsong Gulch

iSullivan
    In notice faction wins depends on BGs.

Alliance typically wins at:

Horde typically wins at: