So, several hours ago, VP rest just happens.
This guys named PalaFTW (if i recall) started to pug Blackwing Descent 10 man VP run
As a guy who need VP i instantly Joined this guy.
so he PUG the other members
The member list are :
Thermonuke (Mage)
Tuvshee (Hunter)
Maenaa (Rogue)
Xaxed (Paladin) <- It's me :D
Jinrosario (Paladin)
Demonraj (warlock) <- This is PalaFTW alt
Doton (Dudu) [Tank]
Link (Paladin) [Off-Tank]
Duplexx (Dudu) [Healer] -> Solo healed Chimaeron
Zeyhzs (Paladin) [Healer] -> he changed to his mage Zeyshz to help DPS Chimaeron

On first boss we dont have any problem at all, at magmaw hunter done a really good job kiting Parasites. While me(xaxed) and Link Chained down
Magmaw on first try.
After we chained magmaw, we start dps racing and killed magmaw without doing another chain.

On second boss we also dont have any problem, we easily killed Omnotron with only 3 of the boss up (It was Arcanatron -> Magmatron -> Electron) Toxictron is not up yet and we already finished the encounter

On third boss we get a problem, Chimaeron is bugged and 3rd Massacare its 100% guaranteed wipe because the anti-death buff from little robot is not
rebuffed after 2nd Massacare.
With this bugged boss we wiped. But i have an idea and told them that idea in chat, but Zeyhzs (Pala Healer) said, "Let's do it on final so i can bring my mage and let Duplexx (Dudu healer) solo heal it"

So we move on to 3rd boss, Atramedes. In this encounter because of the other dps deal more than enough damage. I myself voluntereed to hit the goong without doing any dps, so people wont die from Devastion when hitting 100 sound. We killed this boss without problem and no one dies, but to be taken by supprise the Achivment : [Full of Sound and Fury] doesn't work (well i already have it) but other's dont.

We move to 4th boss, Maloriak, In this encounter i also have this stupid tacs, the tactics are : Let tank take the boss alone and face boss to us for soaking the Red Vial, and only interput Arcane Strom and let boss cast Release Abberation.
We dps and off-tank focus on adds to kill them all, When boss hit 25% there are some adds left but us, dps deal with it fast, and killed the boss with only 5 man left standing alive in the room.

So here where thing's get crazy, because of the bugged boss, Chimaeron, i once again come up with crazy idea, here's the idea (it might usefull for you guys)
Because after 2nd massacre the anti-death buff is not up again, we are PLANNING to do the following when 3rd massacre happened so we wont wipe :
ALL PALADINS use DIVINE SHIELD when boss half-way on casting Massacre
ALL MAGE use ICE BLOCK
for also saving the tank and the solo heal dudu, i point Link to cast Hand of Protection on Tank, and point Jinrosario to cast Hand of Protection on Healer
While letting Rogue and hunter to die (no way to save them), while warlock cast soulstone to himself to ressurect
this is a huge DPS race, after 2nd massacre the boss was taken down to about 35% and JUST BEFORE (like 1 or 2 second) boss cast the 3rd Massacare
the boss hti 20% and start enrage with Mortality, making us no need to use the tactics above.

It was a pretty majestic PUG, with only 1 wipe (2 actually we do it to remove TW debuff)

Sorry for bad english :) and give those man on this raid team a gift and loving <3