1. May 11, 2015  

Hellscream's Sentries (TB)

In Tol Barad there are only Warden Sentries who hit like trucks on any horde trepassing the bridge. However, the horde counterpart, which is Hellscream Sentry http://www.wowhead.com/npc=47428/hel...s-sentry#drops , is not there to rape the ally trepassing bridge.

This is the current situation. If things had to be fair, there should be horde guards near the briidge close to horde base.

In other words, allies are free to roam and not give a **** while hordes will get rekt by those OP npcs. I saw some allies retreat at the bridge to drawn sentries on you.

Now, the server population is already heavily unbalanced towards ally being 90%, plus they have one more unneded advantage. Either add the hellscream's sentries to protect the bridge on the horde side, or remove alltogether these unnecessary NPCs.
    Edited: July 2, 2015

2. May 15, 2015  
    lol,it's the same situation as retail and since warmane wants to be blizz--like they will most likely not touch these npc's at all

3. May 16, 2015  
    I haven't played retail cata. Was it the same there too? Only ally guards and nothing for horde? Even though there actually exist NPCs made for that place as shown in wowhead?

That makes little sense

4. May 16, 2015  
    Well actually if you look at how close the bases are to their respective bridges, the alliance base is much closer to the bridge and the horde base is further back. Look at it as them protecting the base and not the bridge.

5. May 16, 2015  
    Well actually if you look at how close the bases are to their respective bridges, the alliance base is much closer to the bridge and the horde base is further back. Look at it as them protecting the base and not the bridge.
    That would make sense if the guards were only near the bridge closest to ally base, but those guards are at every bridge leading to the alliance "part" of TB. I actually don't get why they are there in the first place; TB is a pvp area, they are unnecessary.

Those guards aren't much of an issue when taken alone, since they got low hp and can be 1-2 shot. However, when there are players around that slow/stun/cc you, those guards become a pain hitting 25k on plate.

If you had to bring in the matter about the base proximity to the bridge, then you should at least add horde guards to the 1st and 2nd bridge, since alliance got guards on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd one (with the 2nd and 3rd bridge guards being obviously farther from ally base than it is for 1st bridge guards from horde).

6. May 17, 2015  
    That would make sense if the guards were only near the bridge closest to ally base, but those guards are at every bridge leading to the alliance "part" of TB. I actually don't get why they are there in the first place; TB is a pvp area, they are unnecessary.

Those guards aren't much of an issue when taken alone, since they got low hp and can be 1-2 shot. However, when there are players around that slow/stun/cc you, those guards become a pain hitting 25k on plate.

If you had to bring in the matter about the base proximity to the bridge, then you should at least add horde guards to the 1st and 2nd bridge, since alliance got guards on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd one (with the 2nd and 3rd bridge guards being obviously farther from ally base than it is for 1st bridge guards from horde).
    The thing is, the alliance guards still arent blocking off and questing areas (to my knowledge, havent actually quested in tb in quite some time) If you added horde guards to the bridge then it would block off questing mobs (restless soldiers and that graveyard place w/e its called) The only reason you would run in to some of the alliance guards is if youre going to the alliance base. I didnt know alliance guards had low hp though, the horde ones have about 1mill hp and hit like a truck.

Edit: Actually went and looked at where the guards were and yeah that actually does look quite annoying. Im not sure if this was how it was on retail but if it is, changing it wont happen because custom content and ****. Unlucky hordies :(
    Edited: May 17, 2015

7. May 17, 2015  
    Just to be clear

This is the current situation. If things had to be fair, there should be horde guards near the briidge close to horde base.

If it were up to me, I'd remove guards alltogether (what's their point anyways, it's a pvp area).

PS:
    Besides, why do Hellscream Senties even exist if they weren't in Toll Barad lol /logic

8. May 18, 2015  
    GMs are ally lovers, for this reason horde guards will not be added and the ally guards will not be removed even though ally have 60% more guards horde need to risk dying every time crossing to rustberg village while ally can roam freely crossing over to the restless front. Even in bgs the ally are in favor of the bugs ... Wether it be the alliance flag not even spawning so the horde can't even win the game to ally being able to mount up in their own base making them reach the middle point faster than the horde for a better tactical advantage .

9. May 18, 2015  
    GM's dont have nothing to do with scripted stuff,devs do,*****

10. May 18, 2015  
    Guard with 38.7k HP shouldnt be there.
    And there is 18 of them.

2 on one bridge heading to Rustberg Village.
    3 on 2nd bridge heading to Rustberg Village.
    4 on bridge from Darkwood to Alliance base.

4 of them on right side of way from alliance base to Largo's Overlook.
    And 5 of them on left side from Alliance camp.

So, guard with 38.7k HP should be removed.