1. May 14, 2015  
    I've been away from WoW for 3y and I admit that I missed all the pvp hate-talk :D

2. May 14, 2015  
    feel free delenis xD yes yes you're carried by erenr(kaled rogue), good job, credits to him xD ben is a pve player who's playing priest on ally side btw, can give you ss of both of my accounts with 10 characters, and none on ally side(actually there is, lvl 1 dwarf shaman named Goz). but owell.

why dont you upload ss'es how you're being dead all the time, and only erenr left ? :DD such a tryhard prove-pro-wannabe :D

yeah and you're showing yourself that im trying to solo fight 2-4 fully geared people. thanks for the credits :)
    1º We died 3 vs 10+ Guards :D
    2º fuzion and you died 10 times for every of our deaths, in your own keep.
    If you are so good, why din't you come and play 2vs2 against us? Oh, Wait!, horde loses most of bgs and you can't win in arenas, so you will never gear up :D
    3º I killed you even with a broken phalanx:
    Edited: May 14, 2015

3. May 14, 2015  
    1º we died 3 vs 10+ guards :d
    2º fuzion and you died 10 times for every of our deaths, in your own keep.
    If you are so good, why din't you come and play 2vs2 against us? Oh, wait!, horde loses most of bgs and you can't win in arenas, so you will never gear up :d
    3º i killed you even with a broken phalanx:
    lol with a broken phalanx.

Stop it.

Pls.

Im dying irl

4. May 14, 2015  
    Soloqueueing BG hero here, can I join trashtalk thread #500? ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Edit: I realised it would be a missed opportunity not to call it "flexfest" instead. I'm sorry.
    Edited: May 14, 2015

5. May 14, 2015  
    every single ****ing time there's a thread related to horde vs ally in here you guys, ye the same guys come and derail it making it a personal war...ffs...

6. May 15, 2015  
    Alliance scrum!!!!!!

7. May 15, 2015  
    Im da bes 420 blaze it erry day **** you horde and alliance fanboys panda starting area neutral faction 4 lyf yo

8. May 15, 2015  
    i don't get why people start these kind of threads it always start toxic discussoning which is useless and choosing a faction is not that hard,you just choose your favorite race or the one that is most active at your playtime

9. May 17, 2015  
    I like to post screenshots of how bad *** i am to, here is a couple featuring my dominance of worthless bgs, featuring my overgeared shaman and my 3k res 385 ilvl rogue :3

Horde loses a lot of bgs normally, i refuse to play them in the morning, and i generally don't pug anymore, if you are looking to pvp on horde side and do not have a premade group that you can run with, you will probably end up getting cancer, and hating it, however in my experience, i get strong premades and rarely ever lose. Sometimes of course, you can't always win, more often i lose on my rogue than my shaman though :).

How about that last picture of me losing the game :(, oh well bgs are always fun on the shaman because i dont even need honor i just get to go in and kill allies.

10. May 17, 2015  
    Have to say i win about 50% the pugs i do. If not counting the ones we meet premades or where i myself end up in a bg iwht a premade horde group

And it can vary from day to day. Some days i rarely win while some days i win almost everything. But over all i say around 50% of the pugs.

Premades does not really count because if your in a atlest decent premade you will most likley win easily. Only times it normaly can be problem wining is if meeting another premade. But as long you are in a premade and facing pugs you will win almost everytime. Saying almost becasue i have won over premades even when being in pugs. not often but i has happend a few times.
    And that goes for both sides. doesnt matter if it horde or ally

But i noticed that Alliance seems to do more premades than horde. Not sure about it, got no facts to suport it but thats the feeling i get.
    Edited: May 17, 2015

11. May 17, 2015  

12. June 6, 2015  
    Both factions are good and bad check that link thats horde double premade file:///D:/World%20of%20Warcraft%20-%20Cataclysm%204.3.4%20(15595)/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_060615_173435.jpg and we were 4man premade and killed them from everywhere so it depends in which guild you join and with which people you play :)

13. June 6, 2015  
    Both factions are good and bad check that link thats horde double premade file:///D:/World%20of%20Warcraft%20-%20Cataclysm%204.3.4%20(15595)/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_060615_173435.jpg and we were 4man premade and killed them from everywhere so it depends in which guild you join and with which people you play :)
    LOL, this post has everything:

* Necro
    * E-Peen
    * Harddrive URL

Spoiler: Show

14. June 6, 2015  

15. June 6, 2015  
    file:///D:/World%20of%20Warcraft%20-%20Cataclysm%204.3.4%20(15595)/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_060615_173435.jpg
    What the hell....???

First 123 Last