1. May 12, 2015  

Horde or Alliance..?

I use to play Molten way before the update, and always played on Warsung... I had almost full cata Frost Mage named Kakeiso... i cant get her back... :( So I just got a new laptop and was gonna start leveling. But i don't wanna get a toon to 85 then have to wait in que for 45 min because the opposite faction has less players. So who has more players? Horde or Alliance? AND Is there a leveling guide for that faction...?

2. May 13, 2015  
    As far as i know there is more Ally than Horde. Not sure how much but i heard ally side have a lot longer que's

3. May 13, 2015  
    It depends on what type of people you wanna play with. The alliance is plagued with snotty little children who rage constantly once something goes wrong in a Bg. Global chat is always spammed with people arguing over one thing or another. It also seems like the majority of players are either hunters, ret paladins, shadow priests and enhanc shamans. Alliance also have a tendency to run like cowards once they are taken to half up. If you join horde and end up fighting alliance in pvp, make sure to save a snare or two for when they run, as you need to be prepared for when they turn tale and run. One final thing that I find wierd, is that the majority of guys on alliance play female characters. It's not uncommon to be standing outside of stormwind and be witnessing all the kids emoting each other in sexual ways with their massive abundance of human females. I call it the mangina complex.
    Edited: May 13, 2015

4. May 13, 2015  
    It also seems like the majority of players are ret paladins, bm hunters and sub rogues with kaleds spamming hemmo24/7 thinking how good they are.
    there, corrected it a bit :D

5. May 13, 2015  
    More Gladiator's on Alliance than Horde, more Saviours on Horde than Alliance. So if you like afking/duelling with other good pvper's while waiting for queue pop's then go Alli. If you like smashing a big dragon in the face then join Horde.

6. May 13, 2015  

7. May 14, 2015  
    I use to play Molten way before the update, and always played on Warsung... I had almost full cata Frost Mage named Kakeiso... i cant get her back... :( So I just got a new laptop and was gonna start leveling. But i don't wanna get a toon to 85 then have to wait in que for 45 min because the opposite faction has less players. So who has more players? Horde or Alliance? AND Is there a leveling guide for that faction...?
    Alliance have 3min queue for bg, but win majority of the games.
    Horde have instant queue but you will need a premade if you want to keep your mental healthy.

8. May 14, 2015  
    Alliance have 3min queue for bg, but win majority of the games.
    Horde have instant queue but you will need a premade if you want to keep your mental healthy.
    quitter still talks about wins/loses ... hilarious.
    sits 30 minutes in deserter after every 2/3 bg's, owell meanwhile comes to forums to brag about how he wins "randoms", and shows screens with his premades. top lel.

don't you ever get tired of it, clown ?

here we go

heliandra (delenis bm 404.9ilvl hunter) and 3 more of his buddies are just lower in the board.

BOOOOM

4 new players, heliandra ? owell left it after a single death (like in 99.9% of other ones) aswell as muhamadasomething ironthor and some shaman.
    Edited: May 14, 2015

9. May 14, 2015  
    quitter still talks about wins/loses ... hilarious.
    sits 30 minutes in deserter after every 2/3 bg's, owell meanwhile comes to forums to brag about how he wins "randoms", and shows screens with his premades. top lel.

don't you ever get tired of it, clown ?

4 new players, heliandra ? owell left it after a single death (like in 99.9% of other ones) aswell as muhamadasomething ironthor and some shaman.
    Strongone and the trash:

They lose a twin peak against Remember the name:

Then, they were very mad and create 10 man premade with 4 healers and lose againt us in Alterac^^

Talk with me when you can win a SINGLE bg without 4 healers premade carring you, loser^^

10. May 14, 2015  
    To the OP of the post, if you want to know more about the horde, there is more post that describe very well this faction:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....the-horde-side

forever clown is a forever clown, has won 1 with double team vs 4 of us - already thinks he's good. but probably that's why even your own faction players spits on you xD

once you will actually have the balls to take your tough guys, and wisper any of us to join it - feel free to do so xD it's a joy to roflstomp forum tryhards :)
    The funny thing is in the alliance rarely can join in 10 man premades for the longer queues. The most of times we kick your asses with 3-5 man premade and 5-10 players with green-blue gear and you cry because horde can't coordinate in 15vs15 BGs^^

11. May 14, 2015  
    That's hilarious, Hannzo talking about winning when he's alway carried by jinxed premades. Why are you alway hiding among the guards in TB???
    Oh, I won the 90% of bgs in my alliance warrior, and alway lose with my horde hunter. I play both factions and I admitted that the situation is painful in the Horde.
    Look in the mirror before calling clown others, because you are a butthurt.

12. May 14, 2015  
    That hilarious, Hanzo talking about winning when he's alway carried by jinxed premades. Why are you alway hiding among the guards in TB???
    Oh, I won the 90% of bgs in my alliance warrior, and alway lose with my horde hunter.
    Look in the mirror before calling clown others.
    what guards, pardon me ? we got no guards near bridge, excuse me. you loss ? me carried ? ohh the butthurt of yours is really amusing. :D yet you still didnt notice
    once you will actually have the balls to take your tough guys, and wisper any of us to join it - feel free to do so xD it's a joy to roflstomp forum tryhards :)
    ?

you're amusing, forum theorists :D but it's obvious, when you're 0 in-game, you need to compensate it somewhere xD

also i cannot, and im not not talking as a spokesman of our guild, when im telling about "our team" - our team consists of friends, nonetheless, but i assume some players in our guild would be happy to join forum-tryhard rape-fest xD

btw, it's also funny how none if the infected, nor any other members of any guilds are getting into arguments, why ? because they can prove it in-game, unlike you guys, whos only chance to look skilled - is to trashtalk on forums. :D

13. May 14, 2015  
    Oh, ****, you are more time death that living, Strogone-Epix. I killed you in 1 vs 2 against your shaman+Fuzion. This is the master proof of how you guys sucks.

And you join in your ally char ''Benladen'' to cry x'DDDD
    You have the balls to ask us for 2vs2 and cancel the challege when we accepted. You are a FAIL in game and IRL.

14. May 14, 2015  
    once you will actually have the balls to take your tough guys, and wisper any of us to join it
    feel free delenis xD yes yes you're carried by erenr(kaled rogue), good job, credits to him xD ben is a pve player who's playing priest on ally side btw, can give you ss of both of my accounts with 10 characters, and none on ally side(actually there is, lvl 1 dwarf shaman named Goz). but owell.

why dont you upload ss'es how you're being dead all the time, and only erenr left ? :DD such a tryhard prove-pro-wannabe :D

yeah and you're showing yourself that im trying to solo fight 2-4 fully geared people. thanks for the credits :)

15. May 14, 2015  
    Omfg can we get one thread discussing horde/alli without you virgins jacking off to your 'bg accomplishments'. Both parties are bad and rely on premades with 2+ healers. Stop fighting to be on top of the **** pile, jesus.

123 Last