1. May 12, 2015  

Change the meta.

Lets have something new for a whyle and have the max gear level at 271, so everyone has nearly equal pve wep to pick, not only warriors with shadows edge atm.

/thoughts

thx.

2. May 12, 2015  
    Just change the meta in any way. Going backwards in item level, or forward in item level it does not matter. Or you can just change trinkets to Ulduar season or whatever. JUST CHANGE SOMETHING PLEASE. its really boring now, the same meta since 1 and a half year or something. bring back old AT changes thxlove.

3. May 13, 2015  
    Actualy its not same meta, we dont have 3.3.5b anymore. But yeah this is a million times more boring and annoying than 3.3.5b

4. May 13, 2015  
    All time new low with 290ppl online. Enable cross-arena with Ragnaros, Deathwing AND Blackrock or extinct. No other way.

5. May 16, 2015  
    have ot agree 3.3.5b was pretty damn good.. -_- would bring more players to the server aswell. I logged AT for the first time 6 years ago and i can say that right now is not the worst moment of AT,but it can be better.. also as mentioned above the meta needs to shift so it is entertaining to play i guess and if u wont go back to custom changes then atleast change the weapons/trinkets/gear available.. would be fun to have furious geared seasons even mby?
    edit: does anyone even read this forum?
    Edited: May 16, 2015

6. May 17, 2015  
    have ot agree 3.3.5b was pretty damn good.. -_- would bring more players to the server aswell. I logged AT for the first time 6 years ago and i can say that right now is not the worst moment of AT,but it can be better.. also as mentioned above the meta needs to shift so it is entertaining to play i guess and if u wont go back to custom changes then atleast change the weapons/trinkets/gear available.. would be fun to have furious geared seasons even mby?
    edit: does anyone even read this forum?
    I'd love to play with furious, and early stage gear, would be fun :)

7. May 17, 2015  
    T2 weapons/277/271 gear is necesarry to promote double dps over heal/dps in 2s, and giving us back 3.3.5b would also nerf WPE hackers since overpower WPE spam doesn't as good with that overpower system. Or you could give us s7 gear and 220 trinkets and 3.3.5b combined, either way if nothing is done alot of people are done, got a skype convo with 30+ semi low to high rated players and almost everyone agress that something needs to be done.

8. May 17, 2015  
    T2 weapons/277/271 gear is necesarry to promote double dps over heal/dps in 2s, and giving us back 3.3.5b would also nerf WPE hackers since overpower WPE spam doesn't as good with that overpower system. Or you could give us s7 gear and 220 trinkets and 3.3.5b combined, either way if nothing is done alot of people are done, got a skype convo with 30+ semi low to high rated players and almost everyone agress that something needs to be done.
    Extra damage come from slam ahck

9. May 18, 2015  

10. May 18, 2015  
    its the same 40 people playing here anyway so why even bother

11. May 21, 2015  
    All time new low with 290ppl online. Enable cross-arena with Ragnaros, Deathwing AND Blackrock or extinct. No other way.
    People keep whining about the low numbers of players on this server, yet the behaviour and attitude towards new players is absolutely disgusting. That is where the real problem lies. Noone wants to learn to play on this server because of the constant barrage of insults you get from the more established players.

The community is aids and its only a matter of time before that aids kills the server, adding more servers will just provide a bandaid solution, the real issue is the core community on AT, the spoilt brats who act like they own they place and give other players who are trying to improve absolute hell.

12. May 21, 2015  
    People keep whining about the low numbers of players on this server, yet the behaviour and attitude towards new players is absolutely disgusting. That is where the real problem lies. Noone wants to learn to play on this server because of the constant barrage of insults you get from the more established players.

The community is aids and its only a matter of time before that aids kills the server, adding more servers will just provide a bandaid solution, the real issue is the core community on AT, the spoilt brats who act like they own they place and give other players who are trying to improve absolute hell.
    This is so true.

P.S. remove the bloody reindeer mount already!
    Edited: May 21, 2015

13. May 21, 2015  
    Actualy its not same meta, we dont have 3.3.5b anymore. But yeah this is a million times more boring and annoying than 3.3.5b
    It seems that we have still some changes from 3.3.5b. At least my moonkin dots have a chance to reduce starfire casting time. I hope they wont change this because it makes moonkin really more viable in arena.

14. May 21, 2015  
    looking at the different things AT tried, iirc;

1 - 264trinks/t2weaps/no bauble limitation (classic (AT's prime))
    2 - 264trinks/t2weaps/no bauble limitation/2s&3sdementia/sloppycompnerfs
    3 - 264trinks/t2weaps/3sdementia/sloppycompnerfs
    4 - 226trinks/t2weaps/3sdementia/badges (start of AT's noticeable decrease in population (soon after the implementation of AT's cata realm))
    5 - 277trinks/t2weaps/3sdementia/badges
    6 - 264trinks/t1weaps/3sdementia/badges
    7 - 264trinks/t1weaps/3sdementia/badges/dampening/3.3.5b
    8 - 264trinks/t1weaps/3sdementia/badges/dampening/3.3.5b/professions
    9 - 264trinks/t1weaps/3sdementia/badges/dampening/professions (current)

i can say the only thing which stopped me from playing was 3.3.5b, and my favorite was #1

i think;
    - #1/2/3 was the best for most melees
    - #4 the best for rogues, the worst for protwars/protpals
    - #5 the worst for rogues
    - #6/7/8/9 the best for casters/protwars
    - the majority of players dislike having items they farmed being taken away from them
    - badges have no purpose, reducing the amount of currencies to a single one could make sense, adding a third one doesnt
    - around #5 AT's population hit a point where the size of this realm's pvp zone isle of quel danas was way too big to allow realistic active use of it, yet to this day the zone still hasnt been changed to a smaller one
    - if professions are to be there they should be free
    - t1 weapons slow down the pace of the game

this is just my opinion
    Edited: June 2, 2015