1. May 13, 2015  

Guild Tabard

Hi my first time posting not sure if this belongs here. Wondering if anyone else has a problem with the guild tabard trying to make one and it just keeps going to a yellowish color for some reason.

2. May 13, 2015  
    Specifiying ur realm where you report lag/dcs/weird item issues is a must.

3. May 13, 2015  
    O my server is sargeras no lag or anything like that just its keeping my tabard yellow

4. June 3, 2015  
    same problem here.
    ive redesigned my guild tabard a few times now and it still goes back to a yellow background color and changes the other colors like icon and outline to something else.

5. June 3, 2015  
    I think this has been reported to the bugtracker, you try to find it and vote it up.

6. June 3, 2015  
    It has indeed been reported,over and over again during the past year.Choosing specific/certain color combinations when creating ur guild tabard is impossible.
    Every MoP realm had and still has guild tabard creation bugged.
    Please vote this up @ the new bugtracker, don't let yet another year pass in your banana green and baby pink tabards, hanging ur head in shame.
    However,with issue being over a year old, repeatedly reported and confirmed, but never looked into, chances for it to ever be fixed are slim.Still - hope dies last.
    Edited: June 3, 2015