1. May 13, 2015  

Problem with unholy dk

as you might all know unholy is totaly broken, "unplayable" broken to be exact, and it needs to be fixed as soon as posible, we dks are left with two choices: go with glass cannon frost with pfffffffffffft utilites or go useless blood that can soak alot of dmg, there is no middle ground. this wasnt ment to be QQ FIX MY BROKEN CLASS RITO, i am just pointing out that it NEEDS to be fixed to atleast"playable" if warriros can have turbo buged dmg, why cant unholy dks atleast work? i dont know for what reasons is Warmane totaly ignoring this spec and demonology spec, the two unplayable specs. i've been here since 2010 and i think i deserve an answer from staff, why is this spec being ignored? i know it says you dont have to do a **** in Terms of Service, but i dont think that molten staff consists of robots, thank you in advance.

polite asking viewers to: spare me of "go to bugtracker", "insults", "go play somewhere else then", "those specs arent broken"

2. May 13, 2015  
    Unholy seems fine now* :/
    I logged in the other day did a BG, came 2nd on Damage to some alliance warrior who was just spinning to win.
    Yes dont get me wrong my pet feels gimped, but Gargoyle damage was melting people, 100k Death Coils, overall my direct single target damage seamed fine.
    Dueled a few warriors in Durotar, didn't lose but I had to be weary of my pets and micromanage them more than I normally would.

*Well its better than it was. I'm happy to play Unholy in its current state.

Talking about Rito... nerf Vayne pls, kthx.

3. May 14, 2015  
    Unholy DK is just barely playable as there are other current classes that replaces DKs in every way (cough cough warriors). However, if you are able to line up your death runes (all 6 if u are really lucky with the buggy Blood Tap), then you will do massive damage with necrotic spam. With some minor changes to the Unholy gameplay, you should be able to maximize Unholy's utility.

4. May 17, 2015  
    go frost, stack enough haste to rune under 8 second, in blood presence, you will destroy everything on your path.
    unholy dk got nothing on you.

5. May 25, 2015  
    go frost, stack enough haste to rune under 8 second, in blood presence, you will destroy everything on your path.
    You sure haste reduces rune cds? I did some testing and it seems like it doesn't...

6. May 25, 2015  
    You sure haste reduces rune cds? I did some testing and it seems like it doesn't...
    Haste does reduce rune cooldowns. However, there might be some miscalculations of haste to rune regen as you need more haste to regen the same amount of runes on retail. Kemii can confirm.

7. May 25, 2015  
    Haste does reduce rune cooldowns. However, there might be some miscalculations of haste to rune regen as you need more haste to regen the same amount of runes on retail. Kemii can confirm.
    Indeed there is a small miscalculation with Haste, but every time I made a full concise bug report about it BlueAO would delete it... No matter how much evidence and screenshots I provided from retail.

8. May 25, 2015  
    agree i feel the same about the miscalculation.

9. May 26, 2015  
    Unholy seems fine now* :/
    I logged in the other day did a BG, came 2nd on Damage to some alliance warrior who was just spinning to win.
    Yes dont get me wrong my pet feels gimped, but Gargoyle damage was melting people, 100k Death Coils, overall my direct single target damage seamed fine.
    Dueled a few warriors in Durotar, didn't lose but I had to be weary of my pets and micromanage them more than I normally would.

*Well its better than it was. I'm happy to play Unholy in its current state.

Talking about Rito... nerf Vayne pls, kthx.
    Agree. I to played quite few BGs and arenas with unh. spec, didn't notice problem with my dmg. It needs some more work on pet mechanics, but it's still playable.

Well, I enjoy playing Frost in BGs much more than Unh. But on the other side, i find it not so much enjoyable in arena... I mean, no real CC, and Conversion not working as intended (my preferable choice), I find it quite challenging to play on higher rating without really good healer.

10. June 3, 2015  
    To Kemii and Nikco...Do you guys feel that Chilblains as a talent does not slow down target properly? It's not like it doesn't work, but sometimes I have a feeling it's slowing the target less than it's suppose to. Specially that 3 sec immobilization.

11. June 3, 2015  
    To Kemii and Nikco...Do you guys feel that Chilblains as a talent does not slow down target properly? It's not like it doesn't work, but sometimes I have a feeling it's slowing the target less than it's suppose to. Specially that 3 sec immobilization.
    Just from some simple tests, it seems Chillblains is working fine. Remember, the 3 second immobilize shares a DR with other roots (Entangling Roots, Frost Nova, Earthgrab (when talented)).

If it seems like your target is moving faster than you think, you should check whether they have any movement increase buffs on them.

12. June 3, 2015  
    Just from some simple tests, it seems Chillblains is working fine. Remember, the 3 second immobilize shares a DR with other roots (Entangling Roots, Frost Nova, Earthgrab (when talented)).

If it seems like your target is moving faster than you think, you should check whether they have any movement increase buffs on them.
    Thanx for reply. I'me aware with all that u said, that's why I didn't say it's broken, i just had feeling that SOMETIMES it fails. I actually assumed it might be some buff that I overlooked with all the stacking issues we have here, not to mention speed hacking, I just wasn't 100% sure. That's why I wanted an input from other experienced players.

13. I feel that Chillbain always doesnt works either. Maybe it works sometimes but i have surely seen failed Chain of Ice immobilize. It sucks that it doesnt work sometimes, it is one of our key ability to defeating wars.

14. I feel that Chillbain always doesnt works either. Maybe it works sometimes but i have surely seen failed Chain of Ice immobilize. It sucks that it doesnt work sometimes, it is one of our key ability to defeating wars.
    Diminishing Returns.

Chilblains works fine.