1. May 14, 2015  
    multiboxing is part of regular pvp. even on retail. your the one that wants un-regular pvp.

2. May 14, 2015  
    "Problem"? So if I want regular PvP on server where I am forced to play since there is no longer AT, it´s a "problem"? Actually problem is when minority of players doesn´t want regular PvP and make game unplayable for majority. They have a "problem". And they should be treated like that.
    The problem is that u keep talking like if u represent the opinion of the majority while in fact everybody here seems to disagree wih u.
    Pls start to speak for yourself because u dont represent anybody.

3. May 14, 2015  
    Either you have never played bg against multoboxer or you are blind. Unlike you, I can see the chat.

And just by the way, I told everything important in 1st comment. Everything else is explaining explained to people who are unable to understand informations at 1st time. Please, before you force me to repeat something for 3rd or 4th time, try to read the topic again and again until you find answer for your reaction. I´m sure it´s there.
    Edited: May 14, 2015

4. May 14, 2015  
    Either you have never played bg against multoboxer or you are blind. Unlike you, I can see the chat.
    But u know that u can only see the chat of ur own faction dont u? :D
    Have u ever seen that the own team talks positive about the enemy team?
    OFC ur team is complaining about the enemy multiboxer when they are losing while the other faction praise the multiboxer for the win. :)

5. May 14, 2015  
    Yeah, that´s the reason. It doesn´t explain why people don´t complain about enemy team in normal game, but it´s a good reason for sure.

God, why I even tried to explain something to mostly close-minded people who are not capableto understand broader context. I knew it will be like explaining quantum physics to dog from the beginning, but now I think that would be less difficult.

6. May 14, 2015  
    It doesn´t explain why people don´t complain about enemy team in normal game,
    This makes me laugh :DDDD

7. May 14, 2015  
    Your thought processes made me laugh as well. Or cry. Yes, cry. Because I live in the same world with person unable to think. Not even talking about having fun with multiboxing. That must be some special kind of...Nah, nevermind.

I´m out, do what you want. Not even my current C++ project is as difficult as explaining complex things to dumb people.

8. May 14, 2015  
    Your thought processes made me laugh as well. Or cry. Yes, cry. Because I live in the same world with person unable to think.
    And it makes me cry to live in a world with ppl that start to insult when they run out of arguments.

9. May 14, 2015  
    I didn´t run out of arguments, you are just not capable to understand my arguments. As you proved. Again. Do you have another trick to show lack of your brain cappacity?

I know you will feel like a winner. Stupid peopleare too stupid to understand that they are stupid. But you got what you want, you can faceroll for hunderts and hunderts of BGs without being banned.

Lock it, ban me, I don´t really care. Wasn´t about to play with tons of multiboxers anyway. I think I was more than patient and I tried to explain it by logical arguments, but I didn´t realise logic is the worst enemy of those guys.
    Edited: May 14, 2015

10. May 14, 2015  
    you are just not capable to understand my arguments.
    Yep, like everybody else in this thread.
    Ever considered that the problem might be on ur end?

11. May 14, 2015  
    As I said on my last post, multiboxers will not be banned for having fun. It is not against our rules.
    I'll be closing the thread now, this discussion went way out of the topic.

First 123