I did the rename and canceled it after a minute or 2
    then logged in another toon on that account
    and logged back out
    and name was changed

i suppose exiting wow after doing the same thing would work as well
    provided the new name isn't also taken
    You sir. are SEXY. it worked. thx GG

2. May 16, 2015  
    Thanks for the queue. Guess i'll be doing something else then.

3. May 16, 2015  
    The merge was to extreme benefit to the community and the administration did great job of recognizing the community concerns and deciding to do this merge. Thank you to the administration. It was a must. Although Sargeras players now need to start guild from scratch guild level 1 and re-purchase tabs for a tiny guild is quite a hit, still totally worth the gain because most players were just about to quit w/o merge.

For those who is having troubles transferring chars because of the long wait, do like I did and transfer at a non peak time. It went through last night in 10 mins, no problems. You realize it makes little difference if you transfer the first day of the merge, or the third right? You can still play on Sargeras until non-peak time then transfer over.

Any instability caused by the increased numbers will probably either settle down after the huge transfers, or after a few items are fixed. A full realm will produce full load, more people doing stuff, its a good test for stability and gives them opportunity to fix. Things like that would have had to be fixed at some point if realm were to grow anyhow so just calm down and let them work on any issues from that. The frostwolf online numbers are the same as the other servers used to be pre-moltdown so its not like there are tons more players playing than the servers were meant to handle.

4. May 16, 2015  
    You guys should increase the limit maximum of population of Frostwolf , we dont had problem with queue until now, and now is started. At the moment 4500 players +350 in queue , and on Sargeras have 500 people online , after all transfer the queue will be 1000+.

5. May 16, 2015  

no quee

there is a queue a big one, ima the 188th right now

6. May 16, 2015  
    great, now keep geting disconected just to end up in the queue again.

at first this merge looked lika a good idea but now,... now it ain't.

7. May 16, 2015  
    Hahahah, so now we will be waiting in queue. Hope people will choose not to play on Frostwolf than standing in it. Too much pleb.

8. May 16, 2015  
    So I will lost my own guild which is for only my alts... I have 8 full pages at bank, what should I do now... And what if we have characters at Frostwolf, I mean there are 11 slots per server, if you transfer all 11 characters and if you don't have empty slots?

9. May 16, 2015  
    Hello Guys! There were 10 characters on my Frostwolf account. Wanted to transfer my shaman from Sargeras to Frostwolf, because there could be 11 char on each account. But I've got this message on the website: "Parius's transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf is blocked, 10 character limit." My shaman disappeared from Sergaras account and it has not arrived yet to Frostwolf account. What can I do now?

10. May 16, 2015  

11. May 17, 2015  
    saving costs and maximizing profits caused the fall of many companys

taking something away, not giving anything in return was, is and always will be a bad idea

12. May 17, 2015  
    Hello Guys! There were 10 characters on my Frostwolf account. Wanted to transfer my shaman from Sargeras to Frostwolf, because there could be 11 char on each account. But I've got this message on the website: "Parius's transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf is blocked, 10 character limit." My shaman disappeared from Sergaras account and it has not arrived yet to Frostwolf account. What can I do now?
    Maybe delet 1 char on fw and shaman will arrive... If not, contact a gm but they are kinda 'I don't care about your pitty mortal problem I have serious stuff to do!'... No offense...

13. May 17, 2015  
    This is too much. For 5 years you can't add WOTLK content. There are tons of quest, achivments and core game bugs. And now you are puting queue on MOP server that are already overwhelm. Cant't take it any more, can't stand this server any more.

14. May 17, 2015  
    Just GREAT I have never ever seen such a donation begg you guys are unbelievable now **** all players which dont want to donate they will wait 10 -40 min everytime they attend to log in I bet ur proud

15. May 17, 2015  
    Just GREAT I have never ever seen such a donation begg you guys are unbelievable now **** all players which dont want to donate they will wait 10 -40 min everytime they attend to log in I bet ur proud
    I wouldnt worry to much about it, a few hundred players will quit cuz of the queue and a few hundred more will quit cuz of the full time extreme lag and crashes. I'd say there wont be any more queues in a month tops.

First ... 311121314 Last