1. May 17, 2015  
    saving costs and maximizing profits caused the fall of many companys

taking something away, not giving anything in return was, is and always will be a bad idea

Agreed ... and ppl know how to find what they are looking for these days.

2. May 17, 2015  

Do they ever fix their typos everytime they announce this? x3

3. May 18, 2015  
    Will you change amount of vote points to change faction on frostwolf. Current cost is 150 VP that is really much. Taking view in recent events it would be good to put that amount little lower. Because some players or maybe all guild would change side on which they would play from now on.

4. May 18, 2015  
    I wouldnt worry to much about it, a few hundred players will quit cuz of the queue and a few hundred more will quit cuz of the full time extreme lag and crashes. I'd say there wont be any more queues in a month tops.
    In the end wasnt the merge supposed to preven players from quitting?

5. May 18, 2015  
    In the end wasnt the merge supposed to preven players from quitting?
    It seems no matter the course of action we take, there are people that threaten these sorts of things. Damned if we do, damned if we don't, eh? We have to make a decision based on what is best for both the community and the server/staff.

6. May 18, 2015  
    Will you change amount of vote points to change faction on frostwolf. Current cost is 150 VP that is really much. Taking view in recent events it would be good to put that amount little lower. Because some players or maybe all guild would change side on which they would play from now on.
    I honestly hope they will disable Ffraction change completely, or at least triple the amount of points needed to change it. Why? Cause things are in good balance right now; population is almost 50:50 (horde side being just a bit bigger) meaning ques are almost instant. Win ratio is also just about right; ok ally is slightly stronger but not by much, plus there are days when it shifts to oder side, so server is actually pretty balanced. Fast and easy transfers might ruin it.

Remember what was situation on Lordareon before the wipe. If u were Ally, u had huge que (even half an hour sometimes) but win ratio was above 90% WITHOUT any premade, and everything was so boring. If u transferred to horde like I did at the end, u had instant ques but also instant frustration cause u were constantly getting rekt. You want smth. similar to happen here?

7. May 18, 2015  
    True. Some already transfered their chars on each side but there are still players who want to move and they will . Only problem is the cost of it. I didn't think that they put it for free. Just to decreased it a little bit ( 100 - 125 ) . Something like that. It doesn't need to be permanent just for few weeks.

8. May 18, 2015  
    It seems no matter the course of action we take, there are people that threaten these sorts of things. Damned if we do, damned if we don't, eh? We have to make a decision based on what is best for both the community and the server/staff.
    not quite correct, since the wipe and after im not feeling very well threated by staff here ( screw loyal players/members or? ), and im pretty sure that others feel the same, actually i know that alot of others feel the same as me. It sure as hell feels like this has become an even bigger "profit" company than before. Also the so called benefits/bonusses after wipe was either a total dissaster or a complete joke ( sad but true ), gear bought for coins was for example a complete joke ( just 1 example, missing stats, lvl ups and so on ). Staff ignoring alot of things normally make people quit. Crashes, bugs and lag people can live with for a while but everything mixed together will make people leave big time. Take what i say as "positive critisism" or simply ignore me as staff usally do theese days. ( molten was a good place to be before in the past, it would be great to see that coming back, also here in forum ).

Regards val

9. May 18, 2015  
    is someone planing to do something abut the queue for Frostwolf?

10. May 18, 2015  
    These lags are getting worse and worse... It started back on Sargeras and continued big time in Frostwolf... IT annoys, it make game unplayable.. I guess i can expect lag in 25 men raids but in 10, please... Battleground, pfft, no way, i can play 2,3 per day normaly, and normalyg, isnt without lag... Even in arenas.. 2vs2.
    Rly guys, we are all thankfull for the work u doing, but realsing MSV hc is not progressing, why would i go there? For achiv that not work? In past few days my raid lock is going crazy, first it shows 5days lock, then 2days, then 1day hours... Changing every day..

11. May 18, 2015  
    I agree with u man. I'm not trying to just attack Warmane, as I find it to be my home, and as such I wish for it to be better, therfore I write this in good faith of resolving the issue. U have to be fair and admit that entire community was forgiving and tolerant for everything, but something needs to be said about lags and crashes. It is so frustrating and becomes intolerable. Before it used to spike up at certain hrs, but now lag is just constantly there and only gets worse and worse. Tonight server crashed like 10 times if not more. When it's not crashing it freezes for 2-6 seconds every few minutes, sometimes 3-4 times in the same minute. It's unplayable. Had rollback on CP, honor, and rating like 5 times. I understand it's the private server and bugs are expected, but its been 5 months since Moltdown and it's getting worse instead of better. Can u tell us if we can hope for better tomorrow or we just need to accept the fact that it is what it is?!?

Once again, i hope my post wont be taken as attack on Warmane stuff, I'm asking for help and understanding here. We lost everything twice and now we can't even enjoy with what we have left. I believe comunity needs to have at least honest information on why it is happening. What is causing this many issues? Is it attacks on you, is it poor hosting or poor scripting maybe? What are the chance on resolving this? U said many times u're not releasing new content until it meets your standard. Well, I'd like to think that current instability and lag on Frostwolf is not your standard. PLEASE, I BEG U, DO SOMETHING..

Is there any GM or any of the stuff that can tell os something about this issues? Just please don't write the line u wrote million times before: "We will take a look at it". This is serious issue here we are facing and this should not be ignored or deleted.

12. May 19, 2015  

First ... 4121314