1. May 14, 2015  
    Isn't this kind of annoying? i mean, some ppl (myself included) when the server started (again) some stayed spamming the enter button just to get their favorite names avialable, now that the merge is on., some names will be already taken... i really don't want to lose the names i have since they're a bit common though a more hard to get available...

2. May 14, 2015  
    Will free faction transfers be also awailable?

3. May 14, 2015  
    Phew... talking about 10min processing... transfered 30min ago and still waiting :p

4. May 14, 2015  

5. May 14, 2015  
    10min...?

I don't want think that i have lose my characters

6. May 14, 2015  
    I tested one transfer before 30mins, still nothing :/ hope it takes longer than 10mins.

7. May 14, 2015  
    More questions...
    1. Is there a gold cap for characters we transfer
    2.What happens to currencies like valor cp jp honor
    3.Say i have 11 lvl 90 toons in both sargeras and frostwolf...how can i move my toons to fw without deleting any toons
    bumping this. need info for this as it is not reflected on the transfer page.

8. May 14, 2015  
    Does the account need to be offline permanently before the transfer is complete?

9. May 14, 2015  
    Well, its taking alot more than 10 minuts...

10. May 14, 2015  
    Well, its taking alot more than 10 minuts...
    ofc , i bet there are hundreds of chars moving to frostwolf

11. May 14, 2015  
    Great job, warmane. You've saved the day

Took me only 5 mins in total, 4 chars transferred.

12. May 14, 2015  
    after pvp season ends, we'll get titles, does those titles will be transfered too?

13. May 14, 2015  
    Seems we managed to crash the server with our transfers
    Frostwolf offline for more than 10 mins :D

14. May 14, 2015  
    More questions...
    1. Is there a gold cap for characters we transfer
    2.What happens to currencies like valor cp jp honor
    3.Say i have 11 lvl 90 toons in both sargeras and frostwolf...how can i move my toons to fw without deleting any toons
    Hi,

the currencies like valor, jp, cp, honor stayed when i transferred my char.
    I cant say anything about the goldcap but my ~3k stayed when i transferred.

15. May 14, 2015  

Creation of new characters on Sargeras has been disabled. Sargeras will remain online until June 30, 2015, after which the realm will be decommissioned. Free Realm Transfer from decommissioned Sargeras to Frostwolf will remain available after the realm has been decommissioned.
    I think they should include this in the front page of the site. People might think they can avoid/ignore the realm transfer totally and stay in Sargeras.

First 123412 ... Last