1. May 14, 2015  
    hi Kaer..
    why don't you swich Sargeras to an instant 90 realm instead of deleting it forever i think its better and it will be like warsong so you save warsong for cata and make sargeras the only PvP instant 90 realm for MoP.
    thank you

2. May 14, 2015  
    An absolute replica of your character will be transferred.

That includes currency.

End of season rewards (titles) will be transferred with your character post-season end yes.

3. May 14, 2015  
    Character transfer queue will take a bit due to amount of transfers to be processed. Also frostwolf is down atm so they are halted till it will be back up.

hi Kaer..
    why don't you swich Sargeras to an instant 90 realm instead of deleting it forever i think its better and it will be like warsong so you save warsong for cata and make sargeras the only PvP instant 90 realm for MoP.
    thank you
    We do not plan more PvP realms for now, especially on MoP where balance is still not perfect.

4. May 14, 2015  
    how long til Frostwolf is back up?

5. May 14, 2015  
    Just hope that part of the server gets down, dont interfere with chars than was transfering.

6. May 14, 2015  
    Has been asked several times, how much gold?

7. May 14, 2015  
    Has been asked several times, how much gold?
    Unlimited.

There is no cap of gold on transfers, so whatever your character is carrying.

8. May 14, 2015  
    When I try renaming my char its stuck at "Renaming Character...."

9. May 14, 2015  
    hmh did the transfer thingy and now my lvl 90 mage is gone from both sarg and fw :/ what to do?

10. May 14, 2015  
    When I try renaming my char its stuck at "Renaming Character...."
    Well at least ur toon is transferred, i transferred one just before they restarted and cant be found atm

11. May 14, 2015  
    im waiting at 1h, and nothing too :)

12. May 14, 2015  
    Well at least ur toon is transferred, i transferred one just before they restarted and cant be found atm
    Well, I transferred my main just before the server restarted too. :/

13. May 14, 2015  
    i dont really need to play now but a reassuring "no need to worry we have backups of all characters and the fact that your main isnt showing on fw or sarg is sthg that will take care of itself in the next xy hours" would be nice :P

14. May 14, 2015  
    i dont really need to play now but a reassuring "no need to worry we have backups of all characters and the fact that your main isnt showing on fw or sarg is sthg that will take care of itself in the next xy hours" would be nice :P
    That is indeed correct what you said.

Transfers can take a while, there is almost 1,000 pending, 2,000+ transferred so far.

15. May 14, 2015  
    chartransfer 37min and counting xs.... i thought i would take 10 min?

First 1234513 ... Last