1. May 14, 2015  
    Hello,

As per community request and for Make Benefit Glorious Realm of Frostwolf free realm transfers from Sargeras to Frostwolf are now open. Creation of new characters on Sargeras has been disabled. Sargeras will remain online until June 30, 2015, after which the realm will be decommissioned. Free Realm Transfer from decommissioned Sargeras to Frostwolf will remain available after the realm has been decommissioned.

Click here to see an example of a Free Realm Transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf through My Account panel on the website.
    Goob job bro...finally some good news !!!

p.s ALso check about arena season, is preety lame wintraders (especialy in ally side + few hordes) to get some free tittles.

2. May 14, 2015  
    - Nikolay's transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf is blocked, 10 character limit.
    i know my mistake but i clear slot after and waiting for hours, status is not changing ;/

3. May 14, 2015  
    WTF is going on with the names, mine is flagged for rename, that is OK.
    I've tried to create a char with the same name it says its taken, that is OK too.
    I've tried to add it to friend with my alt ingame and it says player not found, and that is the case usually when there is no such name on the realm.
    So what is the problem here ?

4. May 14, 2015  
    Just exit, relog and will be there if its not taken
    Or when renaming windows appears, cancel, change realm, go to sargeras and back to fw

5. May 14, 2015  
    Great idea, cause Sargeras is death. Welcome Frostwolf.

6. May 14, 2015  
    Yes...I also think this is great idea. Only hope we will not have long enter into realm :P

7. May 14, 2015  
    WTF is going on with the names, mine is flagged for rename, that is OK.
    I've tried to create a char with the same name it says its taken, that is OK too.
    I've tried to add it to friend with my alt ingame and it says player not found, and that is the case usually when there is no such name on the realm.
    So what is the problem here ?
    Did you try making another alt of the opposing faction and try adding to that friends list? The only other reason I can think of is because they aren't on the same faction as your alt.

8. May 14, 2015  
    I didnt tried that but it makes sense, and that would be my 2 names are on other faction :(

9. May 14, 2015  
    Dude will you ****in fix the PVP bugs on the wotlk servers Ragnaros and deathwing. They are your highest populated servers make it so i can do a sota with out being Death gripped or scatter shotted of demos. Alot of your population and donated money comes from pvpers on your wotlk servers, make them perfect allready its been long enough And just think once they are finished.... THEY ARE FINISHED!

10. May 14, 2015  
    Hello,

As per community request and for Make Benefit Glorious Realm of Frostwolf free realm transfers from Sargeras to Frostwolf are now open. Creation of new characters on Sargeras has been disabled. Sargeras will remain online until June 30, 2015, after which the realm will be decommissioned. Free Realm Transfer from decommissioned Sargeras to Frostwolf will remain available after the realm has been decommissioned.

Click here to see an example of a Free Realm Transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf through My Account panel on the website.
    i cant play i have to rename my names and it keeps renaming i cant even play?

11. May 14, 2015  
    SO i lose my guild name, i lose my char names, i lose my friends, i lose everything. This is so ****ed up.

12. May 14, 2015  
    Nikolay's transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf is blocked, 10 character limit.
    i know my mistake but i clear slot after and waiting for hours, status is not changing ;/

Same here. What now?

13. May 14, 2015  
    can the staff address the renaming bug?
    several people posted about it
    and you seem to be ignoring it.

it does not work. it just hangs
    i'm stuck with 4 toons i cant play now.

14. May 14, 2015  
    nevermind last post> FIXED

I did the rename and canceled it after a minute or 2
    then logged in another toon on that account
    and logged back out
    and name was changed

i suppose exiting wow after doing the same thing would work as well
    provided the new name isn't also taken

15. May 14, 2015  
    Question: What will happen to the Battle pets we captured and leveled if we transfer to Frostwolf before the Battle Pet Systen is implemented there?

First ... 678910 ... Last