1. May 15, 2015  
    If it taking more than a day, you shall private message a GM, its an issue
    What to do in the meantime XD my life without my chars....then i must talk to wife and stuff....

2. May 15, 2015  
    What to do in the meantime XD my life without my chars....then i must talk to wife and stuff....
    Lol you should of transfered one at a time, thats what i do while wait for my character to transfer xD

3. May 15, 2015  
    i did transfer for more the n1 hour ago and my chars have been gone somewhere i dont see then enymore i checked al lrealms but they dont exist wtf happned ?

4. May 15, 2015  
    i did transfer for more the n1 hour ago and my chars have been gone somewhere i dont see then enymore i checked al lrealms but they dont exist wtf happned ?
    Just keep waiting, if it took more than 24 hrs, contact the GM, you are in a que of transfers. I had the same issue as you but when a few mins passed it was i frostwolf already without showing me a name but the class and level.

5. May 15, 2015  
    Should i reinstal client, to transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf?

6. May 15, 2015  
    Should i reinstal client, to transfer from Sargeras to Frostwolf?
    Nope, it won't affect, just contact a GM for advice.

7. May 15, 2015  
    Can anyone tell me how long i need to w8 to transver be complete i done on site 1h ago and still nothing, i log in and they are not on frostwolf go to realm change they are not there neather. What to do?

8. May 15, 2015  
    Can anyone tell me how long i need to w8 to transver be complete i done on site 1h ago and still nothing, i log in and they are not on frostwolf go to realm change they are not there neather. What to do?
    It's normal g, it takes 10 mins to 3 hours to complete process or might take 24 hrs, your character will be shown in Frostwolf without the name but your class and level, click on it and you might be given a rename. Your character isnt shown yet becuz its still in progress.

9. May 15, 2015  
    1 good advice for the transferers... sometimes your char will be ****ed up... not working passives not working talents not working stats...
    solving:
    - go to your trainer and unlearn talent and specialization
    - redo your talent and spec and learn them
    - take off all your clothes
    - take them back
    - go to a reforger and redo all the reforges!

it will help!

10. May 16, 2015  
    hi
    How much time is required to transfer
    More than 2 hours of my character and my friends did not transfer
    some one can help me

11. May 16, 2015  
    More than 2 hours of my character and my friends did not transfer
    Can help plz

12. May 16, 2015  
    I transfer my rougue yesterday and I can see him in frostwolf realm, but he have no name... when I click in "Enter World" appear one box for rename my char...

Ok I try rename and box show me this msg: "Renaming Character...", I wait for 2 hours and nothing happen...

Today I try again using a diferent name and nothing happen...
    Now I stay trying again using other new name and.... NOTHING HAPPEN!!! xD

How can I fix it? Maybe I do some wrong? someone can help me?

Thx!!!

13. May 16, 2015  
    All of these is nice, my question is... having just 1 realm also will increase the queue for entering it... Will you do somwthing?
    Cuz having to wait 40 min - 1 hour to get in and then get a dc and start over again is something really stupid...
    Fw already have queue time, In my opinion, waiting that time lapse of 40min -1 hour to enter a realm, I rather play elsewhere

14. May 16, 2015  
    I transfer my rougue yesterday and I can see him in frostwolf realm, but he have no name... when I click in "Enter World" appear one box for rename my char...

Ok I try rename and box show me this msg: "Renaming Character...", I wait for 2 hours and nothing happen...

Today I try again using a diferent name and nothing happen...
    Now I stay trying again using other new name and.... NOTHING HAPPEN!!! xD

How can I fix it? Maybe I do some wrong? someone can help me?

Thx!!!
    or just make a new character and test if one of the new names are taken, this is a simple way to know if its taken or not!

15. May 16, 2015  
    Yet, when Warsong and Blackrock are almost insta-everything. You only taking on Sargeras.... If all of these is because of population... what's going on with those other realms I just mentioned?
    Still, I rather play on a dead realm than having to wait 40 min in logging screen to enter Fw and once inside, getting dcs and lag to even cast a 1 second spell.

That either will make ppl leave Warmane and go somewhere else, or have a really really bad perseption of the whole Server.

No hate and no offense for all the Warmane Staff members, but imo, since the AT and Molten Union, this server is not the same. I've been playing here about 2-3 years, and have never been so disappointed like I am right now, some will agree with me and there'll be haters too but well...

First ... 910111213 ... Last